PDA

View Full Version : is any way i can do this????

doughboi916
July 21st, 2005, 06:51
ya i have a psp but my stupid memory slot on it isnt working so i need to know if there is any way i can use any type of usb storage for it insted of the memory card? the psp is nothing to me if i cant store any hombrew or movies,emulator on it.
PleASe hElp!!!!!

or tell me i have hope or some krazy hacker is working on it.....

i dont have the $$$$$ to buy a new one. everything else on my psp works but the memory slot. I Know what the problem is, the duo memory stick has 10 ports on it and when i look in the psp slot i can only see like 7 so some of the pins some how got pushed in or fell out. i did drop it :eek: but after i did it still worked fine until i removed the duo, thats when it stoped working and the pins prolly fell out then

if anyone wonts to buy mail me
[email protected]
can be EZ fix for a persone who knows what there doing

xuphorz
July 21st, 2005, 06:55
ya i have a psp but my stupid memory slot on it isnt working so i need to know if there is any way i can use any type of usb storage for it insted of the memory card? the psp is nothing to me if i cant store any hombrew or movies,emulator on it.
PleASe hElp!!!!!

or tell me i have hope or some krazy hacker is working on it.....

i dont have the $$$$$ to buy a new one. everything else on my psp works but the memory slot. I Know what the problem is, the duo memory stick has 10 ports on it and when i look in the psp slot i can only see like 7 so some of the pins some how got pushed in or fell out. i did drop it :eek: but after i did it still worked fine until i removed the duo, thats when it stoped working and the pins prolly fell out then

if anyone wonts to buy mail me
[email protected]
can be EZ fix for a persone who knows what there doing

the ms port isn't working???
send it to sony to fix it, they shouldn't charge

doughboi916
July 21st, 2005, 07:02
i cant when it fell the battery was off ant if fell on the edge of my computer tower and poked my warrenty stick i can try but????????/

xuphorz
July 21st, 2005, 07:04
i cant when it fell the battery was off ant if fell on the edge of my computer tower and poked my warrenty stick i can try but????????/

say the gamestop/ebgames employee dropped the box, and when you opened it, it was broken, if you don't mind lying/lieing

shizzle
July 21st, 2005, 07:51
lying.

xuphorz
July 21st, 2005, 07:57
lying.

doughboi916
July 21st, 2005, 18:29
i can try that but i had it for a while now about 2 mo.

xuphorz
July 21st, 2005, 18:34
i can try that but i had it for a while now about 2 mo.

i think sony fixes problems up to 90 days. if that's true, it should be ok