PDA

View Full Version : Please help the noob-wat card should i get

Tiimyy
November 30th, 2007, 20:41
Hi, ehh can someone experienced tell me wat card i should buy for my DS lite.
I need it work with the oldest and latest HOMEBREW DS and GBA roms. I don't care for compatibility with ILLEGAL commercial roms. Also I want to use it for wi-fi apps and games like beup msn and doomDS so it needs to be wi-fi compatible. Most importantly though it needs to be easy to use.

Many Thanks :)

Tikker
December 1st, 2007, 05:17
r4, m3 ds, m3 real and cyclo DS are all pretty much the same in terms of functionality

can't really go wrong with any of them

M3 real is the newest, and has SDHC compatibility

Tiimyy
December 1st, 2007, 12:37
r4, m3 ds, m3 real and cyclo DS are all pretty much the same in terms of functionality

can't really go wrong with any of them

M3 real is the newest, and has SDHC compatibility

Kk, thanks but it needs GBA homebrew compatibilty, if i get the m3 real and gba expansion pack will i be able to do so and be able to run old slot-2 only ds homebrew that doesn't support DIDI. Also does the rumble ram pack for m3 real let you do the above.

crazyteknohed
December 1st, 2007, 12:39
CycloDS Evolution is the best IMO. Auto DLDI patching + SDHC support says it all really.

Tiimyy
December 1st, 2007, 14:46
CycloDS Evolution is the best IMO. Auto DLDI patching + SDHC support says it all really.

Thanks, but as I've said IT MUST BE ABLE TO RUN GBA HOMEBREW AND OLD DS HOMEBREW as well, if the Cyclos can do so I'm sorry but plaese explain.

fourbdneye
January 19th, 2008, 07:03
I have the m3 real with the gba expansion. Slot-1 homebrew and gba work fine. I have not tried old homebrew so I cannot help you there.

hammerhead13
March 6th, 2008, 21:26
I have a CycloDS Evo (Slot 1) and a 3 in 1 (Slot 2). This lets me do all my NDS & GBA Homebrew.