PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP!! make my daughters xmas

b4kun07
November 30th, 2007, 22:35
hi guys this is my first post so sorry if ive posted in the wrong area or somthing. right my 2 daughters has nintendo ds lites. i pay £30+ for games. but a guy said to me he"ll put like 40 top games on a micro sd card for £85 then im thinking wait minute surely if i buy the right card etc etc i can do this. i saw nds rompacks for download. so are they the games that go on the card? if so where do i fit the card on the nds? basically what do i need altogether to get 10 or 20 or 30 + ds games to my daughters ds"s please could someone help. many thanks neil. if you want to mail me contact me at [email protected]:)

JKKDARK
November 30th, 2007, 23:17
Yes, check this guide

http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/nintendods-homebrewfaqguide.shtml

The roms posted on this website are homebrew, they are not the same games you see on stores. (obviously these commercial games have better quality than homebrew games).
We can't tell you exactly where to download these commercial games (because it's illegal), use google.

b4kun07
December 1st, 2007, 09:56
on another download site i seen nds rompacks 1501-1600 wonderd if that was wat i need to put on sd card

JKKDARK
December 1st, 2007, 13:20
on another download site i seen nds rompacks 1501-1600 wonderd if that was wat i need to put on sd card

yes probably

bah
December 1st, 2007, 18:26
The sooner this thread is locked/removed the better.

Shrygue
December 1st, 2007, 19:55
How the sooner you use the report button, the faster the problem could be sorted out?

Anyway, it's time for LOCKAGE