PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Worth Getting?

Larney
December 3rd, 2007, 07:56
I was thinking of getting the Xbox 360 a long time ago, but i wasn't sure if it was worth it, I'm thinking of purchasing it now, but i need some advice. Is it really worth it? or shall get the wii?

pibs
December 3rd, 2007, 08:33
Yea its worth it. A wii right now will probably run you about $500 usd or more and for $349.99 you get a 360 pro bundle with 2 games and a month free of live.

By the way these are store prices, online it might me more or less expensive.

I see 360 as a bargain since I got it a year after release and since then there has been soo many game releases that old yet still fun games are now at lower prices, even lower if you don't mind used games :)

check this out if you have a local Ebgames by your house or a gamestop
http://www.ebgames.com/search.asp?N=133+80
such good deals especially if you have an ebedge card that gives 10% off used games and accessories.

But now xbox live marketplace..... thats another story haha but don't worry about that.

and no im not a fan boy I own both 360 and ps3 :) saving up for wii.

DarthPaul
December 4th, 2007, 06:47
Get the 360. ;)

A huge awesome games library. But make sure to buy the 1 year warranty.

Shadowblind
December 4th, 2007, 12:33
Get it, get Halo 3, Bioshock, Mass Effect, and get Xbox live. Now. :)

Man
December 4th, 2007, 18:22
Ever since i got xbox live iv been playing my Xbox 360 Sooooo much, wii is novel for the first couple of months then it just gets boring

BrooksyX
December 5th, 2007, 05:17
The 360 is probably the best choice for a game console right now. It is really worth it. It has the best game library and xbox live is really addicting. You won't regret getting a 360.