PDA

View Full Version : PSPersonalize problems

Kaiser
July 22nd, 2005, 08:15
Okay I finally decided to put some custom backgrounds on my PSP. I downloaded 12 pictures that fit the dimensions and size. I tried uploading this months picture and it worked without a hitch. I decided to change the date on my PSP so i could set a different picture for each month. I checked with PSPersonalize and all it at first said if I would like to change the 7th month again. I cancelled and kept trying reloading the pictures even formating the MS. Now when I enter PSPersonalize all it says is "finished" in the top left corner. I've tried changing months and everything but I cannot change the pictures anymore.

Any suggestions?

Kaiser
July 22nd, 2005, 21:37
bumped.... anyone?

JcBoyCool
July 22nd, 2005, 22:25
You should put all 12 on the root directory of the memory stick. Then run pspersonalized. Then upload them all at once. After that is done then press home and go back to psp main screen. Then turn off the psp and turn it back on. They should all work.

Kaiser
July 22nd, 2005, 23:43
You should put all 12 on the root directory of the memory stick. Then run pspersonalized. Then upload them all at once. After that is done then press home and go back to psp main screen. Then turn off the psp and turn it back on. They should all work.

nope not working sorry. It keeps coming up as finished everytime I load the damn thing. All 12 images are in the PSP root directory.

JcBoyCool
July 23rd, 2005, 00:56
Are the images named 1 then 2 then 3 and so on?

Kaiser
July 23rd, 2005, 01:28
edit: nevermind I figured out it was because I was using Jpeg images I replaced them with Bitmaps and its all running nicely. Thanks for the help. It was my own stupidity hah.

JcBoyCool
July 23rd, 2005, 01:30
wow. Wtf did you do wrong? Sorry I have been no help :(