PDA

View Full Version : Need nitePR or cwcheat help

dvdivx
December 5th, 2007, 08:56
Using a fat PSP with 3.71m33v3 with 1.5 addon and pops enabled. Using backup isos from memory stick. Isos load fine. Homebrew works from 150, 371 and game folder depending on the program.

Tried to get either cwcheat or nitePR to load and just gave up. Everything needed is in the seplugins folder at the root and enabled in the recovery menu. Don't play online or with other players only by myself. Just want either to work to make the games more enjoyable for me.

Tried holding R during game load, before load and after load no cwcheat menu or change. Tried holding NOTE key during load, before load and after load no nitePR menu or change. Built nitePR files for the games based on the iso image as per instructions and are in the correct folder. All files used were for the 3.71 firmware.

dvdivx
December 15th, 2007, 02:17
Finally got both cwcheat and nitepr to load to their menus. Cheats say they are enabled yet nothing changes in the games. This is true for multiple games. Do these programs actually work?

ICE
December 15th, 2007, 02:25
First off you cant talk about backups of games. Second dont double post and third nitepr is much better than cwcheat. It works online and off flawlessly while cwcheat tends to suck online. You can turn codes on but not off.

If they arent working your codes are most likely bad,

unstoppable_96
December 18th, 2007, 09:36
i agree with ICE, i used 2 try with CWCheat bt its useless, NitePR Works fine, i used the new Easy cheat installer

trun21
July 24th, 2008, 17:58
where to put the seplugins folder?

ICE
July 24th, 2008, 18:53
In the root of the memory stick.