PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Island - You Have Failed GRR

bacardikid
December 5th, 2007, 09:05
Does anyone know how to avoid 'You have failed' message. I continually feed, give tablets, clean the pools and still I keep getting the above message. Its driving me crazy. Any ideas?

jubob
February 20th, 2008, 12:25
Help! I am having the same problem on Level 7 (sharks). Did you manage to sort it out?
Thanks
Jubob

bacardikid
March 25th, 2008, 11:47
No still have the same problem, managed to get to Day 29 but still getting 'You have failed' even though I spend what seems hours feeding them and give them tablets.

bacardikid
March 27th, 2008, 17:15
I have just spend 2 hours feeding, cleaning, giving them tablets, finally it said successful, new flamingo added. Automatically saved points etc or so I thought, switched it off as my hand was killing me. Switched it back on again 30 mins later and it has gone back to day 29, instead of 30, I am getting really cheesed off with this game, it took me ages to get to day 30 and then it lost it grrrrrr. Time to sell

AsheighOliphant100
May 9th, 2008, 13:06
Its My Brthday And I Got This Bludy Crap Dolphin Island Game And I Cant Complete Level 7 Where U Have 2 Make The Dolphin Do Flips And Stuff And I Better Bludy Get Sum Help Or Im ****ing Breackin This Game

deb153
February 27th, 2009, 15:10
Help! I am having the same problem on Level 7 (sharks). Did you manage to sort it out?
Thanks
Jubob

Hi,

I have had much difficulty with this game have finally gotten to day 13, Mila says i have completed task, so i go to try to score as many points as possible, and the Wasaps pop up. Very frustrated with this game.

Have you found out what the problem with this would be, i am about ready to call it quits.

Thanks,
Deb

deb153
March 17th, 2009, 15:37
Hi,

Does anyone know how to get past day 29

Lunax
June 8th, 2009, 16:43
I've got the same problem and have spent ages looking for a solution! No matter how fast I try to medicate and then feed the animals, the WAZAPS (?) say I've failed.

Anyone out there got any idea how to move on from day 29???

Mind you, having read the post above about spending 2 hours trying to do it maybe I've just got to keep at it?.....:)