PDA

View Full Version : does n e 1 know were to get music for ma emus?

JKILLZ
July 22nd, 2005, 18:39
so far all i got is backgrounds and icons but i want music for my emulators does n e 1 know were?? or how??

Cap'n 1time
July 22nd, 2005, 19:18
na, no 1 haz n e muzic for ya emus. speak english, french, russian, spanish, etc, even freaking latin! but please stop posting like an idiot.

RabidPuppi
July 22nd, 2005, 20:25
why nit pick? i was wondering the same thing maself...

xuphorz
July 22nd, 2005, 20:32
na, no 1 haz n e muzic for ya emus. speak english, french, russian, spanish, etc, even freaking latin! but please stop posting like an idiot.

que?

docman
July 22nd, 2005, 21:56
why nit pick? i was wondering the same thing maself...

Maybe some of us are a little tired of everyone acting like freaking retards.

shizzle
July 22nd, 2005, 22:08
Thats proabably him in the pic. I bet he has da l337 skillz on da CTs.

thinks he's science from big brother.

RabidPuppi
July 22nd, 2005, 23:38
i guess my point is just that it's still a valid and intelligible question that i would like to know the answer to. besides... if someone is obviously retarded why call them on it? isn't that mean... or something? i think maybe i'm the retard because i keep coming back to this thread looking for a decent answer and all i can find here is retarded controversy over NOTHING

Cap'n 1time
July 23rd, 2005, 01:59
i guess my point is just that it's still a valid and intelligible question that i would like to know the answer to. besides... if someone is obviously retarded why call them on it? isn't that mean... or something? i think maybe i'm the retard because i keep coming back to this thread looking for a decent answer and all i can find here is retarded controversy over NOTHING

que? :p

shadowprophet
July 23rd, 2005, 05:33
At the risk if being the unpopular one :D the philosophicl reason anyone seeks out the weakness in others. Is to establish dominance over one another.
Its simple. These here are (Forums). where people come in share there thoughts and opinions. And ohhh I dont know Maybe come in and exchange an idea or two. And I suppose people that come here dont want to have there intellignce assulted by somone who, quite possibly failed hooked on phonics:confused: ( Ye kno wuht ey meen?)
lol

I dont know I could be wrong :p

r8cer
July 23rd, 2005, 06:33
Maybe, just maybe he was here (the forum) to get information not a grammar lesson... But "Someone" (wont say any names) is extremely bored,lonely etc etc and just couldnt resist flamming this post... (Opinion)

AS FOR THE AT3 FILES YOU SEEK.....

Try Goldwave its freeware just google it... convert you mp3's to AT3
codec is floating around too good luck man..

-r8cer

shizzle
July 23rd, 2005, 07:42
No of course a lot of emulators don't have that fuinction built in. Which emulators are you refereing to. I know some use files like the neogeo which you could substitute i suppose.

No, shadowprophet i hink you are wrong here. These here Are forums, and what happens on forums, people ask questions and we ty to help. It's generally ok with a pety point like this, but take you a way back for example, it was imposible, unless one took a long time, to understand anything you said. People like this however just think it looks cool to use chav-txt-grammar. "ma" "n e 1". it would be just as easy to write my or any1, which would be quicker.

www.pwned.nl, watch him on the forums.

Cap'n 1time
July 23rd, 2005, 14:36
hey hey, I didnt mean for this to turn into the montel/operah show. I just want the guy to speak english. I didnt mean for an entire discussion on the subject.... like... chill out dudes. gee golly. :eek:

RabidPuppi
July 23rd, 2005, 16:33
lets just forget about it guys 8O)... but anyway when i record stuff into sonic stage on my puter it says its recording into atrac 3 which i assumed is the same as the music files for the opening icon/movie thingy, but when i look up the files on my drive theyre in .omg form. what is the proper way to get files into AT3? or where can i find some sweet tunes for them (like zelda themes etc.?)

RabidPuppi
July 23rd, 2005, 16:36
oh rad... i didn't see R8cer's reply... thank god for you man, and thanks for the info!

JKILLZ
July 23rd, 2005, 17:04
i tried it and it will only let me save as an wav file but the attributes are AT3 and pspbrew wont read it i tried sound forge as well an errror comes out i just want this file type so i can put background music on my emus please help!?!!?!?!?!?

shadowprophet
July 23rd, 2005, 17:52
Nahh i'll tell you guys what happened. It was late, I figured I could sneak by just. strike up a moment in 420. Aperently tho. My comments where offencive. Wasnt meaning to imply offencive here. I was just a little out of the zone of sound judgment at said time . apologiez people apologies :p
now as for r8cer. before you even attempt at somthing along the lines of psychological analysis. you might want to read a chapter or two on projection. Read it well before revealing too much information about yourself bro. :D

Its almost like nobody ever got high and decided to raise hell for no good reason:rolleyes: You should try it somtime. The real fun doesnt come untill the morning when you have to try to resolve any left over animocity from the night before.
I mean jesus people. This is the FREAKEN INTERNET! you cant take everything , everyone sais at face value! You cant take everything everyone sais to heart! like shizzle said, shizzle and 1timeuser they know shadowprophet,( i use ta come,, in here,, liikek,, thisis..) seriously I ment no offence i was just haveing fun people:cool:
I dont even take the things I say seriously. let alone what anyone else sais.
lifes not meant to be a rat race to prefection. just enjoy it! and dont let your registry crash everytime somone throws you a corupted file :cool: geezs!

r8cer
July 23rd, 2005, 21:17
I wasnt referring to you shadow but... As for you, thank you Im happy and psyc expert like yourself could keep this post going and tell us lonely PSP users why we act like we do... "Thanks" your in the wrong forum buddy you should try this forum "seriously"
http://psychology.ucalgary.ca/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

NOW FOR AT3 HELP: I noticed in your saved folder when you save a game it saves a AT3 track you can use for your menu music my quick and lazy way...

r8cer

shadowprophet
July 23rd, 2005, 21:32
My bad r8cer It must have been a missunderstanding. I just come in and boom. the whole tide of the threads aimed at me, So I come in both guns blazeing.
shadowprophet. thinks its time to just let bygones be gone, everbody juss sit in a circle here, take a hit,an pass this shit to the left once it gets to you:p

"Shadowprophet" gawd what ever happened to the good old days, when people could just find peace and tranqulity within a small baggie,some scissors. and some important paper work:rolleyes:

r8cer
July 23rd, 2005, 21:41
ha ha I know how it is your just watching your back... Ive used your threads countless times for help just wanted you to know that my post wasnt aimed at you... -Peace

r8cer

ShinShoryu
July 23rd, 2005, 21:43
Wow. Way too much time on everyones hands.

shadowprophet
July 23rd, 2005, 21:48
No problem bro :p by the way, that reminicence psp game.I finely found the website to get the files needed to make it work, only about 2.5 megs too. if anybody needs em just pm me :p its not a bad game when you get it up and going, it helps if you have the music mods too, a well rounded port of a great game it is :p

RabidPuppi
July 24th, 2005, 01:01
friggin wankers

Bloodsack
July 24th, 2005, 01:05
Wow. Way too much time on everyones hands.

lol

shadowprophet
July 24th, 2005, 01:55
As it apears. The Wanker comment came from one of the first people to answer to this thread.(hmm so much time on his hands )and what the hells a wanker anyway? Ive always heard the phrase. takes one to know one. but since I dont know what a wanker is. im just going to assume you are and get on with my life:p as for the time comment. yeah time. Ive got all of it I need. too much time you ask ? there is no such thing.

So im guessing. the only wankers would be the (projector-the person with the orig comment- And AMAZINGLY!! the people who have SOOOOO MUCH free time on there hands to stop and comment on how other people have too much time on there hands :eek:

"Shadowprophet" Cause he confused himself with that one :p

and by the way just so you guys know im jokeing with you alright? :p

But seriously whats a wanker ?

xuphorz
July 24th, 2005, 02:43
But seriously whats a wanker ?
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=wanker

Kaiser
July 24th, 2005, 04:28
I tink al yooo shoul Shut up yo freaking nowbs. Ma Gf a BEstest person teh now soo b quitwe

I think he has a point :rolleyes:

(edit: Long live OCR unmod)

shadowprophet
July 24th, 2005, 05:11
yeah I just looked it up. rotflmao:p

I would assume that that was your literal meaning behind calling us wankers.
oh man. thats so funny im not even going to turn the tables upon you by saying if we are wankers, wouldnt that make you gay for thinking about us in that fassion :confused: and makeing the statment in the first place? I could but I wont because its juss so damn funny

anyways dont sweat it bro, im just haveing fun, and please lets just let it rest, cause no matter whats said, I can turn the tables on anything, and sides look at whats happened to the thread, its went red hot, and over nothing but this silly crap. wankers .. thats funny :D rotfl,

JKILLZ
July 24th, 2005, 16:48
I asked a question and yall just talking about something else wh dont yal just make another thread and stop wasting my time!!

shizzle
July 24th, 2005, 17:49
maybe if you just asked in english we would help you. wtf do you want to do mate. Where can i get music for ma emus????

You want what exactly. To have music come up at the game selection screen, rom selection screen. Background music to play whilst you game. Talk to us, stop wasting our time with your n00b coments. Seems like you have plently of time to me, with your l33t gaming schedule it's probabaly very hard to post on a forum.

Cap'n 1time
July 24th, 2005, 18:46
maybe if you just asked in english we would help you. wtf do you want to do mate. Where can i get music for ma emus????

You want what exactly. To have music come up at the game selection screen, rom selection screen. Background music to play whilst you game. Talk to us, stop wasting our time with your n00b coments. Seems like you have plently of time to me, with your l33t gaming schedule it's probabaly very hard to post on a forum.

I am going to suggest this topic be locked. the person who created this topic, please recreate it in a new thread and let the flaming die.

shizzle
July 24th, 2005, 19:22
whats the point, clog up the orums, he'll only get flamed again. Just tell us what he wants,

xuphorz
July 24th, 2005, 19:26
orums

i'm not gonna say what that sounds like....

this thread is getting very pointless, could someone close it?
or delete it?

shizzle
July 24th, 2005, 20:59
typo there, forums lol.

shadowprophet
July 25th, 2005, 01:17
His thread, his sole property thread. Can i OWN my own threads too ? :p