PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo: No Smash Bros planned before July '08

Shrygue
December 6th, 2007, 17:42
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=177057)

Well this certainly explains why the highly anticipated Super Smash Bros. Brawl didn't show up on the European release list we told you about earlier. Videogamer.com contacted Nintendo upon noticing the omission, and was told that SSBB wasn't due out in Europe until after the second quarter of 2008. That means post June, for a game coming out in January in Japan and February in the US. Ouch. I would suggest that Europeans start shopping for a North American Wii, but apparently we don't have any. I really feel for you folks across the pond right now. The comment section is here for you. Let it all out.

weaselboy246
December 6th, 2007, 18:29
Glad i'm in USA ;)

grantlionheart
December 6th, 2007, 19:15
I say Meh, Nintendo always screws over EU & AU so why did anyone from here think otherwise, Especially after we saw somthing as big as metroid prime 3 take 4 months to hit our shores. Shame on nintendo, But shame on whoever thought they would change.

ExcruciationX
December 6th, 2007, 19:23
That isn't a very smart buisness decision...

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 19:28
Like their business decisions matter.. This will mean nothing in the long run. Heck it will mean nothing the day after its released.

Sonicboy 101
December 6th, 2007, 20:14
Tch, everyone always screws Europe over! :(

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 20:56
*Breaking into son* And im proud to be an American where at least I know im free!* trailing off*

jdx7777
December 6th, 2007, 21:49
Not at all suprised about this, but sure as hell annoyed. :mad:

Nintendo should have made the Wii Region-Free like the DS to avoid this kind of crap all the time.

The most annoying thing to me with games getting delayed in the EU and AU is that by the time we get to try out any Online Play, everyone else is already better than us through the FOUR MONTHS of practice that some may, and most likely sadly WILL, have.

Theres a storm brewing...:confused:

PS: Its also this kind of thing that makes some people think about modchips.

PSS: Mmm...Chips.... :p