PDA

View Full Version : What have I missed? So many questions...

punkonjunk
December 7th, 2007, 02:39
Hey, I kind of left the PSP scene AGAIN while I played the hell out of my DS (October and november were busy months for the DS) and slowly lost touch with whats going on.

I've seen a few things talked about in a few threads, so I'd love some info or links to anything thats relative.
So anyhow, what I'm curious about:

PSP slims can now be used just like standard PSPs? 100% compatable with commercial ISO backups from the stick and homebrew? PS1?

Some dude I know mentioned there is a PS2 emulator for PSP in developement. I think he's retarded and no googling turned much relevant up. Is this true? Is it even possible? I thought I read it wasn't, but then again, PS1 was never supposed to be possible, either.

Theres a pandora's battery hardware mod, like, snipping a pin or something? That sounds sweet AND easy since I have quite a few extra batteries!

What is the newest and most stable bios out for the pspFat and PspSlim?

Where is the cheapest place to get a PSP slim? are they being stocked in the US now? Everywhere?

Whats the best place to get PSPfat cases? The ones from Dealextreme, although cheap are of useless quality and don't include every piece, like the plastic light running things for the battery lights. Also, all 4 of the ones I had them send me were grossly malformed. I want one of the exact same quality of the original PSP one!

thanks.

JKKDARK
December 7th, 2007, 02:55
PSP slims can now be used just like standard PSPs? 100% compatable with commercial ISO backups from the stick and homebrew? PS1?
Yes

Some dude I know mentioned there is a PS2 emulator for PSP in developement. I think he's retarded and no googling turned much relevant up. Is this true? Is it even possible? I thought I read it wasn't, but then again, PS1 was never supposed to be possible, either.
No, it's not possible.