PDA

View Full Version : Duke3D-PSP Build 98 - Music to your ears

MrPeanut
December 8th, 2007, 07:33
Friends,
Duke 3D-PSP build 98 is now ready for play. There are two changes to this build. The first one is what forum users have been requesting the most.... music support.

The game will now play the original midi soundtrack to duke3d, no patching is necessary this time. You do, however, need the actual gravis ultrasound sound patches. They are free, and legal, though. You can get them from http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_mixer/timidity/timidity.tar.gz
The installation information is included in the readme.

Another very welcome change to the build is the implementation of a custom eboot icon, custom eboot background, and atrac3 sound submitted by the talented dcemu forum-goer NyghtcrawleR. Thanks man, it looks and sounds pretty slick. No more do we have to look at that goofy "Doom PSP" icon.

As always, if you have any questions or comments... or suggestions, pm, email, or icq me.
==============================
Duke3D-PSP Build 98

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

wolfpack
December 8th, 2007, 08:00
yay thanks!

borgqueenx
December 8th, 2007, 09:28
yeah!!! finally:D
thank you very much!

BelmontSlayer
December 8th, 2007, 10:22
Awsome job MrPeanut! This is one of my all-time favorite games...now portable. :)

SOMEBODY GIVE THIS GUY "CODER" STATUS!

JPJunkie
December 8th, 2007, 13:23
Thanks!! Great Job

r-complex
December 8th, 2007, 13:45
Come Get Some! :-)

mikebeaver
December 8th, 2007, 13:50
SO!! why does this not work for me?
Am I being a n00b?
I have put it in my game folder, game150 folder, swapped kernel functions around etc and still can not get it to work :(

Mike..

Flaco_Guey
December 8th, 2007, 15:11
This game does not work for me either. When it loads up it just goes back to the XMB but i dont get an error it just takes me back to the xmb

Lodis
December 8th, 2007, 15:18
This only works on 1.5 firmware, it will not work on my Custom firmware. I tried this after converting to a 1.0 eboot.

borgqueenx
December 8th, 2007, 15:19
you need a orginal duke3d.grp from the orginal game.

mrpeanut please fix the bugs that this game freezes sometimes at loading a level, and make it that the analoug has desame movement speed as the arrow pad. that would be really nice:) ...

wolfpack
December 8th, 2007, 17:21
another thing that should be added...

MOD SUPPORT!!!
because duke3d had some great mods.

bah
December 8th, 2007, 17:54
Works great for me, music works but duke sounds high pitched.

Do I need to patch the .grp somehow?

Also, hitting select at the main menu before loading a game leaves you stuck at just the background or freezes the PSP (exiting via the home button freezes at 'please wait....', hard reset it needed).

Thanks for the update MrPeanut.

EDIT: Using atomic edition grp.

NyghtcrawleR
December 8th, 2007, 18:00
Game works fine for me. I tried it the way he sent it and I also converted back into one eboot and works fine too. I have it in the Game folder with my kernel set to 1.50.

My question is where is there supposed to be music anyway. I was playing the first level and didnt hear any music? Is there supposed to be?

Edit: He put out a patch for the grp that fixed dukes voice and so I'm using that.

And oh I guess I dont have music bc I didnt download it....doh

bah
December 8th, 2007, 18:10
There's certainly BGM playing in the first level for me and it sounds fine, just the pitch of duke's voice is high still.

Mirrors do some funky things :)

The game crashed on using the quit option in the menu also.

EDIT: The previously released pitch patch (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79690) fixed the voice, sorry about that.

Thanks again MrPeanut.

mugcup
December 8th, 2007, 18:26
I have always been GREAT Fan of Duke Nukem. Still its the one of the BEST game. I remember i played a platform game of Duke Nukem.

Good work btw :)

Cheers

Rbman
December 8th, 2007, 18:26
I haven't stayed up to date with the latest builds, but does saving and loading work now? I know it didn't in the original build that came out a long time ago.

bah
December 8th, 2007, 18:45
I saved a game on the default difficulty part way through level one, loaded it after a reboot of the PSP and it started at the beginning of the level on a higher difficulty. Weird :)

borgqueenx
December 8th, 2007, 18:47
music, saving and loading works;)

i still think top priority is to fix the crashes. sometimes the game crashes...

da1writer
December 8th, 2007, 18:56
Game works fine for me. I tried it the way he sent it and I also converted back into one eboot and works fine too. I have it in the Game folder with my kernel set to 1.50.

My question is where is there supposed to be music anyway. I was playing the first level and didnt hear any music? Is there supposed to be?

Edit: He put out a patch for the grp that fixed dukes voice and so I'm using that.

And oh I guess I dont have music bc I didnt download it....doh

Hey NyghtcrawleR, since you help me out, I'll help you out! To anyone else who isn't getting music, place the midi's in this zip I attach into the main duke folder!

Also,If someone could post a good control configuration file where analog runs when I press forward and other good funtions with the buttons on the PSP when it comes to this game, it would be much appreciated!

Edit: I uploaded the midis on mediafire for those looking for it, enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?1oa3jznye91

NightRaven
December 8th, 2007, 18:57
I saved a game on the default difficulty part way through level one, loaded it after a reboot of the PSP and it started at the beginning of the level on a higher difficulty. Weird :)

I have the game in game150 here and works fine for me. It also loads at the begining of the lvl when loading a save even if I dont restart the game or psp :). I have the full Atomic version and everything still works great even the duke pitch fix.

Thanks for the music too! Lets Rock!

da1writer
December 8th, 2007, 19:04
Now all we need left is the save and load function to be fully fixed and then this port will be perfect!
Is this overclocking too though? If not, up the 222 to 333!

NyghtcrawleR
December 8th, 2007, 19:25
Works partially, it saves the stage your at, but nothing else like weapons, etc.

I think it meant by no patching that no additional patching. Still need to do the initial patching I believe. As for the music did you download the music and put it in or just using an unpatched grp at thats it?

EDIT: da1writer, that zip isnt attached.
EDIT 2: Ok, got it thanks.

And yes, full saving/loading is really the only thing else needed.

borgqueenx
December 8th, 2007, 19:44
sometimes the game crashes/freezes at loading a level, you guys dont have that problem?

and move the arrow pad movement to the analougue stick so we can bind controls to the arrow keys.

please do those things...it would finish the port for me...

da1writer
December 8th, 2007, 19:46
Hey NyghtcrawleR, you already configured your controls right? I must be doing something wrong because mine keeps reseting. Could you send me your configuration file that has your changed controls?

borgqueenx
December 8th, 2007, 19:58
change the controls and exit with the exit options in the main menu, then it will save the configuration.

dark heart
December 8th, 2007, 22:45
what does it matter if it's all shiney and has bells and whistles, one of the bare essentials is still missing, proper save support

Bastion
December 8th, 2007, 23:00
A couple of questions:

Is there a way to use the analog stick for movement. I have gone into joystick settings but after applying them, I move very slow via the analog.

What is the Duke 3D Atomic version?

JLF65
December 8th, 2007, 23:59
Where's the source corresponding to the release?

NyghtcrawleR
December 9th, 2007, 00:02
A couple of questions:

Is there a way to use the analog stick for movement. I have gone into joystick settings but after applying them, I move very slow via the analog.

The atomic version is Duke 3D plus an extra set of levels, basically an expansion pack built in.

As for the joystick, just turn run always on and youll move faster when using it. You can change the joystick settings in the menu, only the d pad.

what does it matter if it's all shiney and has bells and whistles, one of the bare essentials is still missing, proper save support
Well for one this hasnt had ANY save support for over a year. This is a huge step forward and if you dont appreciate that, dont play. You should be thankful not complaining....

MrPeanut
December 9th, 2007, 07:14
lol I don't care. I was waiting for some constructive criticism.

After I did the temporary save load fix I figured I'd just upload it because it made the game atleast somewhat playable, atleast you could start off on the same level you were at. After I read the comments from people who tried the save/load build the majority wanted music support. I agreed because I think music adds a lot to a game, even if it is general midi lol.

So right now as I understand the two most sought after fixes are:

a) save/load 100%, including weapon, location, item, statistic date
b) controls. I need to clean out the pc input garbage and gear it to something more centered around the psp

Other fixes/additions include:

c) crashes or hangups. If you guys find a point where you bluescreen, send me the bottom portion detailing the psp-addr2line part. That tells me which function it's happening in OR if the output is garbled, give me some info to try and replicate it for myself. Same thing with hangups.. If the game freezes, tell me in detail what you did up to that point. Right now I'm only aware of a hangup that occurs when you fly through the main menus (keep hitting the x button to start the game under "let's rock")

mods and hardware acceleration are phase 2 additions (if you will) Sure they would be badass and all, but I'm going to focus on the basics first.

da1writer
December 9th, 2007, 08:08
Mr.Peanut, I have to say that you are one of those people who really shgow me that the PSP scene will be alive for a good long time. Unlike Stereomike who left alot of us Duke nukem fans in the cold, you pop in from time to time. Not only do you grab input from the people in the forums but you are also asking what else could be done to improve this port.
I too love the music support and can't wait for your two fixes (A and B), which will then make the game a perfect port all in all! I agree that hardware acceleration can wait but I do congratulate you in giving project Nukem a chance in improving the port that had been long forgotten...

MrPeanut
December 9th, 2007, 08:14
Where's the source corresponding to the release?

http://www.mediafire.com/?c0xc0tsbzcb

If you plan on compiling it you need to modify one line in your SDL_Mixer library. In the timidity directory, there's a file called config.h. You need to #define LITTLE_ENDIAN or the music will not work. That should really be updated in the repository...

Also, for any Mix_Music function, your music has to be a physical file. SDL_RWops doesn't work in the PSP version of Mix_Music. You have to copy the midi file from memory to a physical file on your memory stick (if you ever wondered why you see a tmp.mid file in Duke3D-PSP that's why). It's sort of hackish but it works fine considering midi files are only a couple of kb's. Besides, I'm not here to work on SDL_Mixer I'm here to work on duke 3d.

borgqueenx
December 9th, 2007, 08:19
i wish i could do c:p
i program in lua and gml.
mrpeanut can you the 2 things i asked in the reply on page 3?

MrPeanut
December 9th, 2007, 08:30
i wish i could do c:p
i program in lua and gml.
mrpeanut can you the 2 things i asked in the reply on page 3?

Well as for the controls I'm working on it.. As for your error I've honestly loaded maps, went back to the main menu, loaded maps again, loaded save games, going back to the main menu and loading save games and I've not gotten it to crash. What exactly are you doing to make it crash?

By the way I'm testing it on 3.71 M33-3 w/ the kernel addon. I do plan on building a non 1.50 version as well but haven't gotten to it yet

borgqueenx
December 9th, 2007, 12:12
glad you can do the controls:)
the game not really crashes but freezes.
i have the atomic duke3d.grp dont know if it is patched.
try to load games and start new games with the atomic duke3d.grp

NyghtcrawleR
December 9th, 2007, 13:49
I have the atomic edition too. The one time it freezes is if I play the entire first level and achieve everything (secrets, etc), when I get to the next level if I save it crashes.

Not sure if this is due to having all the weapons, etc bc I tried just flying through the first level as fast as I could and then saving it and it worked fine. So it has to be something with either time or things unlocked. Doesnt really make sense but thats the only time it crashes during saving for me.

The only other crash is if you hit "Quit game" on the main page, which I rarely would do anyway so not such a big deal, but it does happen.

When it happens again, I'll post the error codes.

--------------------------------------------

CONTROLS:
For anyone wondering about the controls, I have set them up so they work very well. Just download the configuration file below and replace your configuration file with this one.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0hyy0ijixh2

Here's a quick run through of the controls so you know beforehand:

■: Fire
x: Open/Action
●: Crouch
▲: Jump

Right Trigger: Strafe Right
Left Trigger: Strafe Left

D-Pad
←: Change inventory item
↓: Use Current inventory item
→: Change weapon
↑: Mighty Kick

Joystick: Directional Movement

Start: Enable "Always Run" on/offIf you noticed before, you moved very slow while using the joystick. I have defaulted "always run" to be on so that you move at a much faster pace. I also had to remap the old movements that were on the d-pad to the start button, but its no big deal. If you happen to hit start to turn "always run" on or off, Duke will spin slightly to the left because of the other buttons also assigned to it. But I don't see a reason to hit start anyway because if you turn off "always run" you move slow as hell.

borgqueenx
December 9th, 2007, 14:24
please pm me your duke3d.grp, i wanna test if its that file...
its not crashing sometimes at loading a level?

NyghtcrawleR
December 9th, 2007, 14:47
Never had it crash during a loading, no.

Check your pm.

da1writer
December 9th, 2007, 22:07
I have the atomic edition too. The one time it freezes is if I play the entire first level and achieve everything (secrets, etc), when I get to the next level if I save it crashes.

Not sure if this is due to having all the weapons, etc bc I tried just flying through the first level as fast as I could and then saving it and it worked fine. So it has to be something with either time or things unlocked. Doesnt really make sense but thats the only time it crashes during saving for me.

The only other crash is if you hit "Quit game" on the main page, which I rarely would do anyway so not such a big deal, but it does happen.

When it happens again, I'll post the error codes.

--------------------------------------------

CONTROLS:
For anyone wondering about the controls, I have set them up so they work very well. Just download the configuration file below and replace your configuration file with this one.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0hyy0ijixh2

Here's a quick run through of the controls so you know beforehand:
If you noticed before, you moved very slow while using the joystick. I have defaulted "always run" to be on so that you move at a much faster pace. I also had to remap the old movements that were on the d-pad to the start button, but its no big deal. If you happen to hit start to turn "always run" on or off, Duke will spin slightly to the left because of the other buttons also assigned to it. But I don't see a reason to hit start anyway because if you turn off "always run" you move slow as hell.

These controls are great NyghtcrawleR, way better than the original packed in the PSPduke zips. Mr.Peanut, I believe you should make this the main controls, give thanks to NyghtcrawleR though as he solved your "B" problem you mentioned earlier. Something less for you to worry about!

Though I have to wonder though Mr.Peanut... is this being overclocked? There are some major slow downs in certain areas when I was playing...

borgqueenx
December 9th, 2007, 22:44
whoa so with that config file i can move like the arrowpad or whatever the name is on the analoug stick?

i can actually "run" forward instead of walking slowly with the analoug stick?

da1writer
December 9th, 2007, 23:04
whoa so with that config file i can move like the arrowpad or whatever the name is on the analoug stick?

True, I was actually able to enjoy Duke Nukem on PSP better due to NyghtcrawleR's congiuration file. Thanks dude! Mr. Peanut, please make this the default settings!

NyghtcrawleR
December 10th, 2007, 01:29

That would be correct.

Klauss
December 10th, 2007, 09:32
It doesn`t work on my PSP both in 1.5 and 3.52 M33-4 kernel. I put it both in GAME and GAME150 folder. And it still doesn`t work (as we, Russians, say, "golyak voooobsche"). How to install? What firmware needed? Help me, please!!!

robocelot
December 10th, 2007, 09:43
MrPeanut,

Would there be any way to map the LOOK UP/DOWN functions to a key combo?

(I'm thinking maybe holding the L and R buttons and then the analog stick or d-pad becomes look. Alternatively you could dual purpose the ACTION/OPEN key as a look modifier)

A key combo would also be needed to turn the jetpack on and off as well.

Both of these functions are pretty much required to play the game (well :-)

lusid
December 10th, 2007, 14:35
Music is excellent, but I also get crashed after the first level, before the second level loads, right aster it write "loading textures" on screen. I am using the Atomic edition, on a PSP Slim under eloader 1.0.

I get a black screen crash, with the following text:

This Application has crashed

Exception - Bus error (data)
EPC - 08A8BD78
Cause - 1000001C
Status - 60008613
BadVAddr - 24040C43

I can post a register dump if it would be useful.

borgqueenx
December 10th, 2007, 15:17
at me the game freezes after going to the second level...no crash, no message, it just freezes.

NyghtcrawleR
December 10th, 2007, 20:12
MrPeanut,

Would there be any way to map the LOOK UP/DOWN functions to a key combo?

(I'm thinking maybe holding the L and R buttons and then the analog stick or d-pad becomes look. Alternatively you could dual purpose the ACTION/OPEN key as a look modifier)

A key combo would also be needed to turn the jetpack on and off as well.

Both of these functions are pretty much required to play the game (well :-)
Theyre not actually really needed. You can turn the jetpack off by hitting the use inventory item button again. And you can turn auto aim for up and down on so that you still have to aim the right direction, just not up or down.

borgqueenx
December 10th, 2007, 20:29
can someone upload that eddited config file for me on filefactory? my psp can download files from filefactory:p cant access a pc in a while.

JLF65
December 10th, 2007, 23:46
http://www.mediafire.com/?c0xc0tsbzcb

If you plan on compiling it you need to modify one line in your SDL_Mixer library. In the timidity directory, there's a file called config.h. You need to #define LITTLE_ENDIAN or the music will not work. That should really be updated in the repository...

Also, for any Mix_Music function, your music has to be a physical file. SDL_RWops doesn't work in the PSP version of Mix_Music. You have to copy the midi file from memory to a physical file on your memory stick (if you ever wondered why you see a tmp.mid file in Duke3D-PSP that's why). It's sort of hackish but it works fine considering midi files are only a couple of kb's. Besides, I'm not here to work on SDL_Mixer I'm here to work on duke 3d.

Thanks a lot. Especially for the tips. :D

da1writer
December 11th, 2007, 02:49
can someone upload that eddited config file for me on filefactory? my psp can download files from filefactory:p cant access a pc in a while.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b7b7fe/

It's zipped though so I would use a unzipper program for the psp.

dark heart
December 11th, 2007, 10:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion View Post
A couple of questions:

The atomic version is Duke 3D plus an extra set of levels, basically an expansion pack built in.

As for the joystick, just turn run always on and youll move faster when using it. You can change the joystick settings in the menu, only the d pad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark heart View Post
Well for one this hasnt had ANY save support for over a year. This is a huge step forward and if you dont appreciate that, dont play. You should be thankful not complaining....

I'm entitled to my own opinion, thats what forums are for. :rolleyes:

borgqueenx
December 11th, 2007, 16:04
thanks for the config file, is it also possible to edit it so i can strafe slower?

lusid
December 12th, 2007, 06:36
at me the game freezes after going to the second level...no crash, no message, it just freezes.

hmmm, I can load a save game (from the prior build)form the start of level 2 with no crash. But play through from the beginning and it crashes every time.

borgqueenx
December 12th, 2007, 15:03
yeah its not very stable yet...can someone answer my question above?

NyghtcrawleR
December 12th, 2007, 17:46
I'm entitled to my own opinion, thats what forums are for. :rolleyes:
Of course, but the point is still Mr.Peanut didnt have to pick up this project that had been abandoned. And for that I appreciate it.

thanks for the config file, is it also possible to edit it so i can strafe slower?
I doubt it. Dont recall any settings that change the speed of your movement like that.

NyghtcrawleR
December 14th, 2007, 16:44
Now that Ive had some time, I can also confirm that it freezes when you enter the second level. It just locks up.

borgqueenx
December 14th, 2007, 16:50
just at loading levels it freezes...

dvdivx
December 14th, 2007, 20:21
The Duke3d.cfg file no longer allows or remembers any changes. The 97 built I could put the "dnkroz" and "dnstuff" instead of the strafe l and r. On this build the game cheat menu doesn't work and it doesn't seem to load changes from the cfg file.

Excellent work on including the music.

NyghtcrawleR
December 15th, 2007, 04:50
The cfg file works fine. Mine remembered all the changes, its just the loading of the levels that froze.

borgqueenx
December 15th, 2007, 09:55
yeah, at my psp the config file also works fine.
and yeah it just freezes at loading levels.
you also have this problem sometimes at starting a new game?

bah
December 15th, 2007, 18:58
Crashes to blue screen loading the second level of the first chapter on firmware 1.5.

dvdivx
December 16th, 2007, 07:03
Went back to the 97 version since there is no way to get the cheats to work on this version. I'd rather have cheats work than even music.

I deleted every reference to strafe in the config file and the L and R are still the strafe keys. This wasn't a problem on the 97 version.

faisalee
December 17th, 2007, 16:43
Friends,
Duke 3D-PSP build 98 is now ready for play. There are two changes to this build. The first one is what forum users have been requesting the most.... music support.

The game will now play the original midi soundtrack to duke3d, no patching is necessary this time. You do, however, need the actual gravis ultrasound sound patches. They are free, and legal, though. You can get them from http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_mixer/timidity/timidity.tar.gz
The installation information is included in the readme.

Another very welcome change to the build is the implementation of a custom eboot icon, custom eboot background, and atrac3 sound submitted by the talented dcemu forum-goer NyghtcrawleR. Thanks man, it looks and sounds pretty slick. No more do we have to look at that goofy "Doom PSP" icon.

As always, if you have any questions or comments... or suggestions, pm, email, or icq me.
==============================
Duke3D-PSP Build 98

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Hi,

Thank you for doing this... But I have a problem here!

I copied the two folders to psp\games in the memory card. I was able to see the Awesome Icon but later once I click the icon, it says that the data is corrupted :confused:

I am new to PSP and this is my first experience playing the game from memory card :p

borgqueenx
December 17th, 2007, 18:57
get homebrew, search google how to get it.

JLF65
December 18th, 2007, 00:44
get homebrew, search google how to get it.

Uh, he means you need custom firmware to run homebrew. The most common is by Dark_AleX. You'll find many threads on this and other boards on installing custom firmware on the PSP. Look for those threads and read them before asking more questions. Then ask in THOSE threads, not a specific game thread.

borgqueenx
December 18th, 2007, 13:42
i've ment a homebrew enabled psp...:p lol

r-complex
December 20th, 2007, 13:37
For those of you that happen to have the MacOS version of Duke3D.. All you have to do is copy the 'Duke3D Group' file that is in the 'Duke Files' folder then just rename it to.. Duke3D.grp. I have the Atomic Addition and, it seems to work.. So Far.. So Good!

mouloudsas
December 24th, 2007, 01:36
Up , same problem of crash blue screen on Chap 1 / Episode 3 : Death Row :(
Please fix it :D

borgqueenx
December 24th, 2007, 08:59
yeah, i hope mrpeanut creates a more stable release, so many freezes and crashes...:(

ricky006
January 14th, 2008, 15:49
Mr Peanut , once again i would like to thankyou for picking up and carrying on with this project , thanx and keep up the good work.

Griffo569
January 14th, 2008, 22:57
Awesome dude, love this game!

BloodLust8
February 1st, 2008, 16:16
Cool, thanx for the update. Gonna love playing this again.

jesusfreakjosh
April 7th, 2008, 20:32
Can this be used on slim?

djbrotherson
April 7th, 2008, 20:56
I heard this crashes more than Amy Winehouse

Nerd42
June 11th, 2008, 15:28
Hey does this support custom GRPs like Duke Caribbean: Life's a Beach and Duke it out in D.C.? ?I don't even like the original game that much - I want to play the addons!! :)

DiaboloS
June 26th, 2008, 02:08
Has this Duke3d project been abandoned like the previous one? It's been a while since the last update.

EDIT: NVM i found chillywilly's port

DiaboloS
June 26th, 2008, 02:20
Went back to the 97 version since there is no way to get the cheats to work on this version. I'd rather have cheats work than even music.

There's a way to get cheats on the 97 version? How?

Reki_II
August 23rd, 2008, 08:46
What did you modify to make the trigger/shoulder buttons into cheats in the cfg? I can't even guess what to do.

Pressing 'x' or 'start' on the cheat menu in build 98 will do 'previous' instead, and build 97 doesn't even have the menu option. :(

AzureSkeith
May 15th, 2009, 01:25
i have placed the two folders in 1.50 folder and changed the kernal to 1.50 but i cant get it to work when i try to run it i get the psp loading thing then the screen goes black fro a few seconds then it goes back to the xmb with a the game could not be started (80020148) any help is much appreciated

JLF65
May 15th, 2009, 20:58
i have placed the two folders in 1.50 folder and changed the kernal to 1.50 but i cant get it to work when i try to run it i get the psp loading thing then the screen goes black fro a few seconds then it goes back to the xmb with a the game could not be started (80020148) any help is much appreciated

This version is pretty old. You should be using Chilly Willy's Personal Build Edition. ;)

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=7499

evilmario666
May 26th, 2009, 19:50
**** Sakes Your Link Doesnt Work !!!

JLF65
May 27th, 2009, 02:11
**** Sakes Your Link Doesnt Work !!!

Who are you cussing at? If it was the link in my last post, it works fine. Maybe you tried it when exophase was doing maintenance. Try it again.

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=7499

jimharm
June 26th, 2012, 15:11
Sorry guys, how do actually download the file? I'd really like to try it out but I can't find an icon anywhere that says to download this. Probably the n00biest question asked on this forum. hehe I'd much appreciate the help.