PDA

View Full Version : Busted screen help

JcBoyCool
July 23rd, 2005, 00:11
I got a jap psp for christmas and i kept it in good condition until after the american release when a tradgic thing happened.......I TRIPPED AND DROP MY PSP AND IT HIT THE CORNER OF SOMETHING AND THE SCREEN WENT CRACK. I was heart broken............ But i bought a new one the next day so its all good :)

Is there a way to fix the broken lcd screen? The outer plastic is not broken it is just the internal screen. I emailed sony japan and they said they do not do international shipping so they could not do it for me. Any help will just be big because I want version 2.0 but wanna keep my homebrew ;)

JcBoyCool
July 26th, 2005, 12:16
so............. You guys really can't help me?

Velo
July 26th, 2005, 23:38
http://www.success-hk.com/pp/success.asp
check that out.

in the search, type: Replacement TFT LCD for PSP
and scroll down a little bit.

I hope that is what you are looking for.

remember:
Soldering skill is required for installation

-James

JcBoyCool
July 27th, 2005, 04:38
http://www.success-hk.com/pp/success.asp
check that out.

in the search, type: Replacement TFT LCD for PSP
and scroll down a little bit.

I hope that is what you are looking for.

remember:
Soldering skill is required for installation

-James
OMG Some one answered my question :eek: I think that is what I need. Thanks. Now to get the $43.62 :mad:

Žeddragon
July 27th, 2005, 05:37
After you fix it. Put it on Ebay and get another one, haha.

JcBoyCool
July 27th, 2005, 11:58
After you fix it. Put it on Ebay and get another one, haha.
Ummm why would I do that? Maybe i missed the joke :rolleyes:

Velo
July 27th, 2005, 21:21
he means, repair it, wash it up, sell it on ebay for a little less than $250 and buy a new psp that hasn't been dropped before.

therefore: $250 PSP(dropped) + $50 LCD=sell on ebay for $225 or something, and go to wallmart or wherever and buy a clean, new one with the help of the money you get.

so pretty much, either keep the $250 dropped PSP + the new $50 screen, or sell the dropped PSP with the new screen to buy a all new PSP with no scratches.

oh yeah, and NP for finding the thing, its what I do.

-James