PDA

View Full Version : Downgrading My psp fw 3.11

suliman
December 9th, 2007, 02:02
I created this thread because i wanted to know if what i am about to do is correct. Please help me out here.

My psp is official sony fw 3.11.

I have:
1)A magic ms modified with a GUI to produce the effects similar to the ms which you can create through this guide: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77747
(Options are: Install 3.71 m33 cfw, upgrade to official sony fw 3.71, dump nand, restore nand.)

2) Datel Tool Battery

I was wondering what would be the best course of action here. Should i dump the nand first? Can i go ahead and install 3.71m33 straight away? Is it unsafe to perform the procedure without first downgrading to 1.5? etc.

I would also like to know if it is necessary/recommended that i plug in the ac adapter while performing these tasks.

Any advice would be helpful. Sorry if this seems like a simple question, but i would really appreciate the input.

Flaco_Guey
December 9th, 2007, 07:07
I created this thread because i wanted to know if what i am about to do is correct. Please help me out here.

My psp is official sony fw 3.11.

I have:
1)A magic ms modified with a GUI to produce the effects similar to the ms which you can create through this guide: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77747
(Options are: Install 3.71 m33 cfw, upgrade to official sony fw 3.71, dump nand, restore nand.)

2) Datel Tool Battery

I was wondering what would be the best course of action here. Should i dump the nand first? Can i go ahead and install 3.71m33 straight away? Is it unsafe to perform the procedure without first downgrading to 1.5? etc.

I would also like to know if it is necessary/recommended that i plug in the ac adapter while performing these tasks.

Any advice would be helpful. Sorry if this seems like a simple question, but i would really appreciate the input.

When i downgraded my friends psp i didnt dump the nand but i guess if you want to be safe then dump it. But for me i just downgraded and uprgraded to CFW 3.52m33-4 the same way you are about to do it except i used a pandora made battery. So just follow through with what you are going to do and put the Power Cord in to be safe.

suliman
December 9th, 2007, 19:21
yeah, i was wondering though if i can go straight from 3.11 to 3.71m33? i really dont want to downgrade to 1.5 and have to make my way all the way up to 3.71.

suliman
December 9th, 2007, 19:30
yeah, i was wondering though if i can go straight from 3.11 to 3.71m33? i really dont want to downgrade to 1.5 and have to make my way all the way up to 3.71.

hodgy47
December 10th, 2007, 00:13

Yes you can use despetar cementario v3 get it from here www.dark-alex.org and follow the instructions in the read me file this will take you straight to 3.71m33 and if your gonna use the ac cord plug it in after you have booted into pandora otherwise you may not be able to boot to pandora.:thumbup: