PDA

View Full Version : IR homebrew idea

KokopelliTheMuse
December 10th, 2007, 23:14
I have a homebrew idea and want to see what other people think, well here it is.
A program where first you "create a remote" in the program then you point your remote at the psp and and press any button the psp picks up the signal and then you name that button after you've made all the ones you want you can set them to buttons on the psp. Just an idea i had, and want to know what other people think. :)

alexw01
December 11th, 2007, 16:07
I think that is a great idea
:thumbup::thumbup:

alexw01
December 16th, 2007, 13:32
Bump

-Xandu-
December 16th, 2007, 19:44
Tried it before, it's not possible at the moment. Ahman (creator of IRShell) tried it and said so. The PSP needs to save the IR Signal with a specific pattern, not really easy to get. At least that's what I understand.

JPJunkie
December 16th, 2007, 20:14
I have a homebrew idea and want to see what other people think, well here it is.
A program where first you "create a remote" in the program then you point your remote at the psp and and press any button the psp picks up the signal and then you name that button after you've made all the ones you want you can set them to buttons on the psp. Just an idea i had, and want to know what other people think. :)

Why don't you have a go at codding it then :)

KokopelliTheMuse
December 19th, 2007, 20:34
Well manly because I've never even tried to coded anything before. Maybe in the far far far far far far future i will.....