PDA

View Full Version : simple question

mehmetcan
December 11th, 2007, 13:40
I have a very simple question now.

I am a PSP Slim user.

If I buy Pandora Battery and Pandora MS (set up for PSP Slim) can I upgrade, downgrade, install OFW/ CFW without any other tool ? (assuming that I know how to use Pandora tools)

or I have to find a PSP Phat user whenever I need to do anything >.<

I'm so depressed that I try to install CFW but couldn't find anyone to help me in Korea.

I want that Pandora set(for slim) like hell !!! :mad:

pibs
December 11th, 2007, 18:16
If I buy Pandora Battery and Pandora MS (set up for PSP Slim) can I upgrade, downgrade, install OFW/ CFW without any other tool ? (assuming that I know how to use Pandora tools)

To simply answer that question Yes.

The only reason you need a Phat user is for their battery and to make the pandora + mem stick. So if you can get your hands on both the pandora battery and MS you wouldn't need a phat psp.

The only hard thing is making the actual pandora battery and MS, so installing will be a breeze:) even for new users.(just follow the instructions on a online tutorial)

mehmetcan
December 11th, 2007, 18:32
Thank you.
This is Good

Can I create Pandora MS for PSP Slim by using any easy install methods with my PC ? (I dont have memory card reader, but mu PSP Slim is not bricked, just using OFW 3.73)

pibs
December 11th, 2007, 18:45
Apparently you do not need a psp to create a pandora mem stick heres the link
http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=create+a+pandora+memory+stick+without+custom+fir mware&btnG=Google+Search
scroll down and its the last page on the link

you don't have to go through the trouble of the first step on creating the battery, you could instead buy the datel tool psp battery which is pretty much the same thing.
http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/zz-psp-btslim

I suggest (if you could) just ebay the pandora battery and MS so you do not have to go through all the trouble of creating them since you are new at this.

mehmetcan
December 11th, 2007, 19:02
Thank you so much !!!
highly appreciated.

(I would like to buy them at eBay, but I dont have online shopping chance.)

I will try to find & buy DATEL Tool (red battery) in Korea. (low possibilty but I'll try)

If I can not find, I will buy a regular cheap battery and open inside and cut that chip's leg ^^ (I hope it will not blow !!!)

and I will try to create MS as well. (I hope there is no need to use a CFW PSP to create or setup MS for Slim)

now I'm going to read every stuff which you sent me.
(ok I couldn't find the MS making article, but I think I can find another by searching now. I just wanted to know If it's possible to create without PSP Phat)

note: and I found a friend who is gonna help me this Sunday with his Pandora set. I'm just trying to make my own set for future use.

pibs
December 11th, 2007, 19:10
note: and I found a friend who is gonna help me this Sunday with his Pandora set. I'm just trying to make my own set for future use.

Have your friend downgrade your slim:) because creating a pandora without a phat will require you to get the kd and registry directories from someone who has made a Slim magic memory stick which illegal to post here so you wouldn't have my help there.

mehmetcan
December 11th, 2007, 19:21
thx again.
I will try to handle everything.
and I hope sooner or later I will get my own set of Pandora Tools.

then I will achieve my dream (pls look at my signature :))