PDA

View Full Version : HUCAST

scrabbus
March 2nd, 2005, 17:37
ok folks, we need to get our heads together for this one!!! Wherever i go these last few days, i have see countless posts on countless dc forums that all purport to the same problem, the dreaded black screen of death!!! What i was wondering was, IF you are one of the fortunate who has this working (and there doesnt seem to be many, How did you get it working, I will personall help with a tutorial as I manages 7 lovely silvery coasters before I was led down the correct path so to speak, so now I would like to help others (I'm that sort of person, hehehehe). Anyway lets see if we can get a working tutorial??? Keep up the good work peeps, Scrab ;)

quzar
March 2nd, 2005, 18:04
sorry, I cant be of any help. i really dont know about burning or anything. i would highly suggest redownloading the file if you downloaded it right after the release, because apparently the first iteration of it was completely broken.

Broken = 520,173 bytes
Fixed = 519,295 bytes

The Scrambling program I used was different. Apparently the first scrambling program did not work properly.

scrabbus
March 2nd, 2005, 18:48
thank Q, as always you seem to pop up with the right answer, lol, anyway let me shake your hand buddy, WELL DONE on this

scrabbus
March 2nd, 2005, 18:54
so do we dl this fixed one from dc emu???

quzar
March 2nd, 2005, 19:04
All i know is that screamcast has the proper file. I cannot attest to any unauthorized mirrors, and since nobody has asked me, they dont exist.

http://www.screamcast.net/publicdownloads/HuCast_Preview.zip

scrabbus
March 2nd, 2005, 19:20
thanks Q