PDA

View Full Version : NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

wraggster
December 12th, 2007, 06:34
Newly released today;

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5z/pa.107619.1.jpg

features
Utilizing the Wii controller, players will be able to physically maneuver NiGHTS' every movement as he glides, weaves, dives, spirals, loops, and blasts in the air
The world of NiGHTS, Nightopia is very unique in itself, featuring seven amazing environments filled with mystical creatures and terrible nightmarish monsters
Play as either Will or Helen and unlock a different experience as each character takes on a different journey
Rich storyline that inspires gamers by presenting challenges of inner strength and courage

description
As a fantasy jester called NiGHTS, players will fly through Nightopia, a rich and vibrant world where dreams come to life. With the innovative Wii Remote™, gamers will experience a heightened sense of gliding, spiraling, and looping through a variety of mystical dream worlds packed with high-flying adventure. Players must find inventive ways to confront the "Nightmarens" from the neighboring dark world of Nightmare using amazing acrobatic skills, freedom of flight, and other special abilities to protect Nightopia. NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is an adventure filled with courage, hope and inspiration that the whole family will enjoy!

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-z3-49-en-84-j-70-2b1f.html

JKKDARK
December 12th, 2007, 11:51
The game we all wanted. Too bad the remake will not be on Wii :(

geise69
December 12th, 2007, 12:59
Yeah that is a shame. The remake should be on the Dreamcast. :) Man I miss SEGA :( They just aren't the same anymore.

Shrygue
December 12th, 2007, 17:14
Damn, just my luck. So it's out on Play Asia but it's an annoying shame they can't ship to the UK - doh! Looks like I'll have to wait until it comes to stores in January or February...

CoinCollector
December 14th, 2007, 03:31
I never got a chance to play the original, and for that reason, I too wish the remake was coming out on Wii.

Shrygue
December 14th, 2007, 18:50
I think the original Nights Into Dreams is being remade for the Playstation 2, but only for Japan at the moment...