PDA

View Full Version : Road Dog V1

wraggster
December 12th, 2007, 17:03
New release from Art:

Hi Guys,
This is a wifi connection sniffer based on sdk sample, and uses Intrafont. While I like WarPSP (califrag) I have been unable to compile it to modify it to my preferences.

I want to add sound to such an app so it can indicate connections through headphones while the PSP is in your pocket, and no wifi sniffer does this yet.

I will probably continue with a similar program, and include sound, but drop Intrafont unless a solution is found. All looks fine to start until you get a few connections on the screen at once, and it starts printing things on top of each other. I'm not sure if this is my fault or not. The main.c source file is included anyway.

I haven't seen an app use Intrafont, so it might be worth checking out what it looks like.

The program actually had more functionality than this, but I have stripped it down, and made a mess in trying to locate any error. Now it it quite small, so C programmers,if you find any clue please let me in on it.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via art (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1904541&postcount=1)

NoQuarter
December 12th, 2007, 18:05
cool app, I use war psp on my psp with the cantenna...
It'll be nice to see where this goes,sound access point notification is cool.
You still make some of my favorite app,I tell people who are on tour with the shows I work about your audio mechanica,soon I'll have that XLR going thanks to you!