PDA

View Full Version : is unreal tournament possible?

dr_whooo
July 24th, 2005, 05:22
would it be possible to make and unreal tournament mod or is it just to big to handle? (size wise and graphics capable wise..)

parabolee
July 24th, 2005, 22:06
My guess would be that it would be possible but very difficult to get a decent framerate from it. If they get network Quake running I don't care about Unreal.

Cap'n 1time
July 27th, 2005, 04:20
My guess would be that it would be possible but very difficult to get a decent framerate from it. If they get network Quake running I don't care about Unreal.

nope, sadly the game is not opensource... but god I would love to play that on psp....

Mourningstar
July 30th, 2005, 23:05
It would kick ass to have UT on PSP....

WOnder if anyone will do Blood...

Axel44
August 3rd, 2005, 09:49
dont say its not possible, it can be done. did the guy who found the Hot Coffee mod in GTA SA think it was impossible? noi, after months, he found it. so this can be possible, we just gotta get a coupla guys on it, so whos with me? ill suply all the files of the game, and someone can help mod it to a psp. BTW, its gonna be ut2k4, unless 2k7 comes out sooner.

chronoswing
August 3rd, 2005, 11:20
HAHAHAHAHA, yah because UT2k4 OR EVEN 7!! Will run flawlessly on psp. Not to mention getting the source code for either of those games would be just so simple.

Btw the hot coffee mod was a simple hex edit, Anyone with enough knowledge to use a hex editor and be really bored to look through gta:sa could of found that.

Cap'n 1time
August 3rd, 2005, 14:06
HAHAHAHAHA, yah because UT2k4 OR EVEN 7!! Will run flawlessly on psp. Not to mention getting the source code for either of those games would be just so simple.

Btw the hot coffee mod was a simple hex edit, Anyone with enough knowledge to use a hex editor and be really bored to look through gta:sa could of found that.

I.. think you were being scarcastic. well if thats the case yes, your right. :)

but it is IMPOSSIBLE to legally get this game on psp, and it has to be pretty damn hard to ILLEGALY find the source code for it. We dont support things ike that here and no one else should.

Bottem line- a homebrewed version of UT is pretty much impossible.

BlackxKnight
August 3rd, 2005, 15:58
i bet you anything an offical release will get done on the PSP. its a very popular PS2 game as we all know....seems illogical for them to not make a PSP version.

Cap'n 1time
August 3rd, 2005, 20:37
i bet you anything an offical release will get done on the PSP. its a very popular PS2 game as we all know....seems illogical for them to not make a PSP version.

well. perhapes not UT, but im sure some Unreal Engine based game will eventually make an apperance on the psp.