PDA

View Full Version : annoying problem with snes9xTYL-0.4.2me_fw3x

santong_banana
December 13th, 2007, 02:19
im running 3.71 m33-4.

the app works fine but roms don't show up under: root:\psp\games\snes9xTYL\roms\

but they show up in the other main folders

any help would be appreciated. thanks!

:confused:

JLF65
December 13th, 2007, 06:50
Works fine for me on 3.71 M33-4 with the path

/media/disk/PSP/GAME371/snes9xTYL/ROMS

"games" is not a valid path for games on the PSP in any case. I'll assume you meant "GAME". This version of SNES9x starts by looking in the same directory that the program was run from. You select the rom directory by scrolling down to it and pressing O. It will remember the last directory you looked in the next time you go to load a rom.

santong_banana
December 13th, 2007, 07:32
yes, i meant GAME :p

lemme try that and see if it works, thanks!

edit: didn't work. in fact, upon placing the snes9xTYL folder in GAME371, it doesn't even show the other folders e.g. DATA, FAQS, PROFILES, ROMS, SAVES

weird..

2nd edit: guess what? it's fixed. i tried recreating each of the folders in the snes9xTYL folder and they finally showed up. i wonder what caused that though..

JLF65
December 13th, 2007, 08:10
Those all show fine here... maybe you have a bad settings file. Delete all files in the PROFILES directory, and any .ini file in the main directory. Then try it. The .ini files are not the same between the old SNES9x and this version.

Atrus
December 13th, 2007, 08:15
I had the same problem

All I had to do to remedy the situation was place my roms (.smc) into the /PSP/GAME folder, instead of in /PSP/GAME/snes9xTYL/roms or /PSP/GAME/snex9xTYL