PDA

View Full Version : PSP iso/cso umd rips

Yon2501
December 13th, 2007, 14:22
ok so im running 3.30 oe-a on my psp and i downloaded final fantasy vii crisis core and it was an iso it ran perfectly (even tho it was the japanese version and i couldnt understand a damn thing) but ive got some cso files for other games that when put in the same iso directory will not run. theyll show up and try to start but then i get that all to familiar error message game cannot be started do cso files not run on 3.30 and i need to convert these or what. help plz

Shrygue
December 13th, 2007, 14:26
Do not ask about how to load PSP ISOs/CSOs here as it's against the rules.

JPJunkie
December 13th, 2007, 14:27
No talk of ISO/CSO allowed!

edit: Shrygue beat me to it

Yon2501
December 13th, 2007, 14:30
well then know anywhere people arnt afraid to talk about illegal things and help eachother?

JPJunkie
December 13th, 2007, 14:34
Maybe Jail?

Yon2501
December 13th, 2007, 14:37
fine looks like im finding nothing but pussys here ban me if you want i never come here for much anymore anyway. this is actually my first post in about 5 or 6 months

JPJunkie
December 13th, 2007, 14:41
Just buy your own Games! Don't be a Pirate!

Yon2501
December 13th, 2007, 14:44
why buy what you can get for free

JKKDARK
December 13th, 2007, 14:45
fine looks like im finding nothing but pussys here ban me if you want i never come here for much anymore anyway. this is actually my first post in about 5 or 6 months
You joined in September 2006, you should know the rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=48&a=4) already.
We don't support piracy, pirates are not gamers. If you don't like it, go out.

GobboFett
December 13th, 2007, 14:47
well then know anywhere people arnt afraid to talk about illegal things and help eachother?

First off, read the forum rules BEFORE posting. Secondly, we're not afraid to talk about such things here, we choose not to knowing that doing so harms consumers as well as legitimate developers. I agree with JPJunkie, jail would suit you well :D

JPJunkie
December 13th, 2007, 14:49
The fact is this forum does not support piracy and in the rules it states no talk of ISO/CSOs. If you don't like these rules just leave. OK?

Yon2501
December 13th, 2007, 14:53
You joined in September 2006, you should know the rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=48&a=4) already.
We don't support piracy, pirates are not gamers. If you don't like it, go out.

first off pirate, hello since when do rules matter to people like me. secondly noone actually answered my question. why buy what you can get for free. and come off it you cant seriously tell me that youve never torrented a song or movie or even downloaded a movie off youtube or google vid.

NoQuarter
December 13th, 2007, 15:10
Whether you feel it's morally wrong or not, it's against the rules.

Here's a reason to buy games:
Developers get their paychecks from game companies who get their money from selling games.In fact several homebrew developers who frequent this site are now paid developers,developing commercial games.

I speak strictly in answer to your question,I'm not sharing my viewpoint on piracy...

Yon2501
December 13th, 2007, 15:15
whopty freekin do for them fact is weather or not theyve gone commercial or not i can still get their stuff for free and i will. and im still waiting for someone to answer my question

JKKDARK
December 13th, 2007, 15:16
why buy what you can get for free.
Because I want to support to the companies who made the games, I'm a gamer. Same for music and movies.