PDA

View Full Version : psp keyboard?

Dan255
July 24th, 2005, 11:53
Will there be a keyboard/keypad available to use with the new Web Browser? If so when is it avaiable by? Thanks!

leggy
July 24th, 2005, 18:55
http://www.gameseek.co.uk/productdetail/PSPfhyaqce6he5x223r/

indstr
July 25th, 2005, 20:49
can you play games with the keyboard? it would be awesome to play doom with it

Cap'n 1time
July 25th, 2005, 21:35
can you play games with the keyboard? it would be awesome to play doom with it

i would think not... it looks like one of thoes crappy keypads you get with thoes old organizers from the early 90s. The only use I see for it is for web browsing.

RedKing14CA
July 26th, 2005, 09:39
could somebody perhaps make homebrew for this keyboard, like a .txt creator? i would love to take this to my school and save all my notes for printing at home...

Cap'n 1time
July 26th, 2005, 23:28
could somebody perhaps make homebrew for this keyboard, like a .txt creator? i would love to take this to my school and save all my notes for printing at home...

I am sure it will be done if it hasnt already.

Velo
July 26th, 2005, 23:45
Sony has to update the PSP yet again (higher than 2.00, unless it is added then) to allow this to work through the USB slot. They are already planning a word-processing in 2.00 so no worries on that.

The keyboard COULD be done through the memory card, then it would not require an update, but I doubt it will be done that way.

Cap'n 1time
July 27th, 2005, 02:18
Sony has to update the PSP yet again (higher than 2.00, unless it is added then) to allow this to work through the USB slot. They are already planning a word-processing in 2.00 so no worries on that.

The keyboard COULD be done through the memory card, then it would not require an update, but I doubt it will be done that way.

or a simple homebrewed program could allow for it... its not that big of a deal. in fact, i believe i read somewhere it has already been done.