PDA

View Full Version : Someone PLEASE send me Metal Gear!!!

YourStillWithMe
December 14th, 2007, 06:43
I was wondering if one of you would be so kind to upload to a webpage for me Metal Gear Solid with the new multidisc popsloaders compressed at 8. I can not find my game and am dying to play it on my psp finally! I would be MORE THAN grateful if one of you would do that for me. I just want Metal Gear uploaded into one .PBP file thank you!#!$!!!!!!!

I will gladly return the favor (in the future) if one of you ever needed a favor! thanks!

Yourstill

bah
December 14th, 2007, 06:46
You've been a member since 05 and you're asking this here?

'We told you. Remember the rules. You didn't listen.' -Gremlins 2 :)

JKKDARK
December 14th, 2007, 14:11
YourStillWithMe, buy the game. We don't support piracy.

I HOPE you still didn't read the rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=48&a=4) because you clicked the wrong link..

cal360
December 14th, 2007, 15:41
You should know by know we have never supported piracy and never will.

JPJunkie
December 14th, 2007, 18:29
I hate Pirates! Buy your Games...

edit: I've never seen someone with this many posts that still hasn't read the rules lol

YourStillWithMe
December 14th, 2007, 20:52
Oh yeah, I forgot you guys are like "We love jesus here" forgot about that.

YourStillWithMe
December 14th, 2007, 20:54
And I do own the game, Classic edition for 20 dollars and the original with the two blue discs.

I also own sons of liberty and Substance

and snake eater and subsistence. Do not talk to me about piracy because i own over 250 nes titles and 60 PS1 games.

JKKDARK
December 14th, 2007, 21:07
And I do own the game, Classic edition for 20 dollars and the original with the two blue discs.

I also own sons of liberty and Substance

and snake eater and subsistence. Do not talk to me about piracy because i own over 250 nes titles and 60 PS1 games.

so why you didn't dump your own cartridge then?

falco216
December 15th, 2007, 12:00
Because you need a rom dumper? same reason i have to download a harvest moon rom even though i have the cartridge under my bed.

JKKDARK
December 15th, 2007, 12:34
Because you need a rom dumper? same reason i have to download a harvest moon rom even though i have the cartridge under my bed.

Really you can do whatever you want, but please don't discuss piracy here.

Shadowblind
December 15th, 2007, 14:36
You can get a PSX rom dumper mostly anywhere. There's even one attached to PCSX2 emulator. Thats how i get my PS2 games on my PC :)