PDA

View Full Version : Your Vote for Best Game

DEATHROW
July 24th, 2005, 21:19
:confused: What are the best psp games out right now i just want to know so i dont go out and buy a crapy game :confused:

Cap'n 1time
July 25th, 2005, 00:55
wipeout pure, metal gear acid isnt that bad, lumines... and thats about it right now.

rombic
July 25th, 2005, 04:56
I recommend STAR SOLDIER ! ! ! ! :-)

1timeuser is right about those games , they rock

Velo
July 25th, 2005, 07:45
lumines may keep you interested for a little while, but it is very repetitive. I mean, its a freak'en puzzle game!

metal gear ac!d is a card based game off of the original series. It is pretty good, but I'd wait till metal gear ac!d 2 comes out in a little while. The second one has sorta cell-shaded graphics(like a cartoon), but they arn't kiddy at all.

Wipeout pure is a racing game with superb graphics and is a very good port of the original. Plus, so-called "gamma packs" can be downloaded to add new maps and other cool stuff.

I don't know what "Star Soldier" is

you are probably a person that would like Grand Theft Auto. A new GTA is coming out for the PSP, but isn't out yet.

RPG wise, you have a few odd-balls,turn-based, and anime-stratagy games. Untold Legends is a pure hack-&-Slash RPG like Diablo. You choose a type of character(4 types Knight, Druid, Berserker, and Alchemist) and get abilities and equipment for them as you travel from level to level(the levels do sometimes get repetitive). This game also has a sequal coming out soon. This game has no ad-hoc multiplayer, but the next one is rumored to get it.

Infected looks... Awesome. The premise of the game is about killing zombies(with a ton of gore). The game is supposed to be a survival type game, where you are trying to eliminate zombies during christmas time. Multiplayer is where this game is going to shine. If you win against someone, they contract a virus from your PSP(not a real one of course) to cure this virus, you need to either, beat another person and spread the virus to them(curing it from you) or win the single campaign again, only this time, the zombies look like the people that beat you. Infected is a TPS(third person shooter) and isn't out yet either but it is something to look forward to.

-James

Kaiser
July 25th, 2005, 09:27
Infected looks... Awesome. The premise of the game is about killing zombies(with a ton of gore). The game is supposed to be a survival type game, where you are trying to eliminate zombies during christmas time. Multiplayer is where this game is going to shine. If you win against someone, they contract a virus from your PSP(not a real one of course) to cure this virus, you need to either, beat another person and spread the virus to them(curing it from you) or win the single campaign again, only this time, the zombies look like the people that beat you. Infected is a TPS(third person shooter) and isn't out yet either but it is something to look forward to.

-James

Indeed, that game looks quite rad. Nothing else really interests me in the Commercial games department. Wipeout Pure was fun for a little bit but it lost all its glamour the moment I put my first emulator on my PSP. Other then that mostly crap and ports.

Kpow
July 25th, 2005, 15:14
Tiger woods for me

rmedtx
July 25th, 2005, 19:00
Untold Legends; Brotherhood of the Blade is a very addictive action/RPG. It's got a lot of enemies, cool levels and lots of upgrade options for the main character. It was cheap, I got it new for $29.99.

Cap'n 1time
July 25th, 2005, 21:31
Tiger woods for me

ah, i did forget that... It is indeed a good game. I traded in my DS tigerwoods game and bought this... its well worth it. I havnt heard of star soldier either.

rombic
July 26th, 2005, 00:56
ah, i did forget that... It is indeed a good game. I traded in my DS tigerwoods game and bought this... its well worth it. I havnt heard of star soldier either.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8159

I played Star Soldier first time on the MSX computer system back in 80's , heard that it was quite popular on the NES in Japan , and there is also another Star Soldier game avaliable for the NEC PC Engine.

The most interesting thing in the PSP Star Soldier is that the game requires you to rotate the PSP 90 degrees (to the left) , so you have a maximum field of view , actually better than any arcades I played so far.

banjo6
September 1st, 2005, 16:14
wts virtua tennis an every bodys golf an f1