PDA

View Full Version : Magic memory stick

addman999
December 15th, 2007, 20:23
Hello , does anyone now how to make a magic memory stick without a home brew enabled psp , if so could u give me the web address for the software and give me some instructions ?

thanks

redflamephoenix
December 20th, 2007, 04:12
Hello , does anyone now how to make a magic memory stick without a home brew enabled psp , if so could u give me the web address for the software and give me some instructions ?

thanks

well this helped me a lot when i needed to do this.

with this you dont need to use a homebrew psp.

easy installer

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/591203

please read the instructions throughly. I freaked out over nothing thinking i had bricked my and my friends psp. its all in the forum.

all you need is a battery.

when it creates the files on the mem stick just ignore all else.

goodluck!

(___(__(_(((RedFlamePhoenix)))_)__)___)

rangingcavalier
December 23rd, 2007, 16:25
So, I have a PSP slim (Daxter model), a Datel battery tool thingy made for slims, a 1 gb pro duo stick, a card reader/writer, and I use a Mac (recent model Imac). Now what do I do? How do I format the memory stick? From the command line? Even on a Mac? Exe files aren't very Mac-friendly, right? Help, please.

aaaaaaa79000
August 12th, 2008, 17:31
Just visit my web site it has magic memory stick pre made files already made files so you just havr to copy and paste very easy
http://www.freewebs.com/pspcfwhacks/

RicME85
August 13th, 2008, 19:16
Im gonna hijack this thread instead of opening another on the same topic. Im having a lot of trouble trying to get a MMS and battery to work. I got the DATEL Battery Service Tool in the post this morning (http://www.renchi.com/renchi/PSP_PSP_Slim_Lite_Accessories_PSP_Battery_Service_ Tool_Datel.htm)

I have tried the easyinstaller but to no avail and also aaaaaaa79000's pre made files. When I put the MMS in the PSP then change the battery into service mode and insert it into the PSP all I get is the power light comes on by itself green but a blank screen. Any ideas?

RicME85
August 13th, 2008, 19:55
Not to worry. Have FINALLY got into the Boot screen :)

DJ-BeaST
October 16th, 2008, 18:44
dear RicME85 can you please tell me how did you fix ur problem ? I have the same problem when i try to put the memory into the psp it doesn't work with pandora the light goes off :( :( plz help

Lazarus404
October 18th, 2008, 15:41
I have the problem also. The green light stays on, but no flashing lights on the left. I've tried pressing different buttons, and holding different buttons when inserting the battery, but nothing!!! :( :'( :(

Dark Om3gA
October 20th, 2008, 22:46
Well, If u have nothing Saved on the MMS, Try Formatting The MMS (on the PSP) Then Using the installer again. If That Doesnt work, Try FIST INSERTING THE MMS ThEn the Jigkik Battery.

Hope This Helps :)

P.S. Typed on a CFW PSP :)

Venazard
November 17th, 2008, 02:36
Do I need windows xp? Because I have windows vista.

Babcock
July 7th, 2009, 02:22
I have the problem also. The green light stays on, but no flashing lights on the left. I've tried pressing different buttons, and holding different buttons when inserting the battery, but nothing!!! :( :'( :(
thats wat mine's doing!
i dont hav a windows so i cant run the program redflamepheonix said

Babcock
July 7th, 2009, 02:23
Not to worry. Have FINALLY got into the Boot screen :)
HOW??? MINES NOT WORKING!!!!