PDA

View Full Version : Please Help W/ Mslug

gkskrishn
July 24th, 2005, 22:35
Okay i have metal slug 3, and 4. I also have kawaks and neoragex. but both do not play. there are always problem prompts telling me that i do not have a certain files ( the neo-geo.zips!! but i've looked for these and d/l so many versions of them, but non work to no avail!) I have been searching the web for 2 days non stop and havent gotten a straight answer. Can someone please point me in the right direction?? :eek: :eek: :mad:

krowstrife
July 25th, 2005, 03:21
you need the bios which are called neo-geo.zip
but if you want play them on your dc i suggest you try neo4all its a neogeocd emu and it works with all the neogeocd games which include the metal slug games
if you are using the emus for pc you need the bios for the emus you have so google "neogeo bios"

Darksaviour69
July 25th, 2005, 11:06
also only metal slug 1 and 2 was released for the Neo-Geo CD!, your metal slug 3 and 4 must be roms, they will not work in the neo-geo cd emus

SoQb0nc5r
July 25th, 2005, 13:07
also only metal slug 1 and 2 was released for the Neo-Geo CD!, your metal slug 3 and 4 must be roms, they will not work in the neo-geo cd emus

oh, neogeo, neogeo cd and neogeo pocket are differnet right? i am really waiting for a neogeo emu :(

Darksaviour69
July 25th, 2005, 13:11
yes but neo geo and neo geo are the same hardware bar the media they use (cart and cd)

quzar has been hinting that a new version of neocd will support some roms!

quzar
July 25th, 2005, 18:02
lol, i love it how everyone says hinting when i've said it bluntly repeatedly =P.

Neither of those games will be supported at least in the first version. They are in the range of something like 50+mb. I have been thinking of ways to write up a script that would allow for games that don't fit into the ram to run. I already have ways to get games of up to around 16mb to run (without sound).

Darksaviour69
July 26th, 2005, 10:35
note:
quzar has said it bluntly repeatedly that a new version of neocd will support some roms!

ok, got it ;)