PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone played ghost rider (minireview)

mike_jmg
December 20th, 2007, 05:50
I had the game for the ps2 and became curious about how the psp version was. I couldn't believe it when I heard that the game was pretty much the same.

On ps2 this is game is kind of lame as I say it should be called "Devil May Cry Ghost Rider of War" because is a mixed clone between GOW and DMC.

As the psp does not yet have either games or clones, Ghost rider becomes a good game for the psp (IMO), as this is the only game for psp from this type of genre, It is actually pretty good if you can stand the missions divided into micro missions on wich after three waves of bad guys you're done.

The bike levels are not splitted into this tiny pieces, so they are kind of the same than the ps2 version.

For the moment this is the only almost decent game that came inspired from a movie IMO and I'm really enjoing it.

Shadowblind
December 20th, 2007, 13:52
Ghost rider for PSP or PS2? I'm gonna be on my way to blockbuster to return CoD4 later today, I can pick up and miniview one of em...

wolfpack
December 21st, 2007, 01:13
he was talking about the psp version is better

Shadowblind
December 21st, 2007, 01:29
Good, because I rented the PSP version instead of the PS2 version earlier today :p

I've been playing for about 20 minutes and I can easily say IGN was full of something when they wrote the review for this. However, its only been 20 minutes...expect a miniview soon :)