PDA

View Full Version : can someone please help???

JKILLZ
July 25th, 2005, 11:04
ok i need to know how to convert to .AT3 not something else (unlike someother ppl) but anyways i got a Atrac3 codec from http://www.free-codecs.com and i install it but none of my programs still cant save to it i tried everything the programs i got Sony Sound Forge 7.0, Sony Sonic Stage and Goldwave and every one is teling me use goldwave i got it and i stll cant save to at3 some one help!!!@@@!!!!@@@!!!!@@@!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :eek: :mad: :confused: :mad:

Jdemon
July 25th, 2005, 11:19
The post I started a while back - http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7372&highlight=atrac3
might help to give you some insight.

Soundforge will work fine but I'm not sure about the codec you are using...try the one from the other thread. Also if you are trying to get this to work with something that has a pbp file (like an emulator) you will need to add the at3 file to it, and make a new pbp. You always need to name the file "SND0.AT3" if it's going into a saved game folder or being archived into a pbp. As far as I know, so far this is the only way to get AT3 files playing on your PSP. You can't just put them into a music folder...I think that changes if you upgrade to 2.0 though.

That's as much as I can help at the moment :D

JKILLZ
July 25th, 2005, 11:27
yeha i use pspbrew for that all i want is 2 know how to make the file extension at3

Jdemon
July 25th, 2005, 19:33
When you save whatever it is you are converting make sure you select "Save As Type" to be "Wav(microsoft)" and set the Template for "AT3". This will create what the program thinks is a wav file. Then re-name the file to "SND0.AT3" and it should be fine. If it still doesn't work try the following:

Download this Zip file and extract it to your desktop.
Add your re-encoded file to the Wav2AT3 Rename folder (from the zip)
Double click on the rename.bat file within the folder
Now see if the file works.

I think what might be causing you the problem is that your file extentions are hidden.

JKILLZ
July 25th, 2005, 20:49
i did everything u told me and its now an at3 file but one problem wen i made it to da pbp i dont hear anything nothin at all my friend told me it has 2 b 500k or less i did it was 450 and i still hear nothin?!?!?!?!?