PDA

View Full Version : How to get Remote Play for the new PS3 firmware to work on 3.71 M33

BlacknBlue13
December 22nd, 2007, 06:03
Here's a tutorial vid I made on making remote play work on 3.71 M33 psp firmware

D99Q0mgTWbs

Hope it helps anyone who's having trouble.

Additional
Just some reference for anyone wondering, because all my video capturing needs some fine tuning, the files are premo_plugin.rco from the vsh/resource folder and the premo_plugin.prx from the vsh/module folder, and they go into the same folders in the actual F0.

BTW
I'm sorry but this method at least does not work with 3.80, it doesn't seem to brick if you try, but it doesn't seem to work either.

steven0451
December 30th, 2007, 13:46
Thank you for the tutorial BlacknBlue, fixed it perfectly. :)

Now I can continue with my folding via the PSP.:thumbup:

jeegee
January 3rd, 2008, 12:43
Great but woulda preferred you talking over it as you did it as opposed to that tune.

mike_jmg
January 4th, 2008, 02:49
nice, but you should write on the thread the name of files we need to take out and flash, cause i missed them going through all the text :p

BlacknBlue13
January 6th, 2008, 05:35
Alright, for anyone wondering it's premo_plugin.rco from the vsh/resource folder and the premo_plugin.prx from the vsh/module folder, and they go into the same folders in the F0.

powley293
June 13th, 2009, 13:21
I Followed The Video Exactly, And My Ps3 Still Says I Need A PsP Update To Run Remote Play