PDA

View Full Version : Wifi stopped working with 3.71 M33-4

elburrodiablo1978
December 26th, 2007, 01:46
I recently installed 3.71 M33-4 on my old Phat PSP and a friend's Slim, and now the Wifi doesnt work on either one. When I try to scan for networks in Infrasctructure network settings, it gives the error screen and says 000000001 Unknown Error. I dont want to put it on my new slim I got for Xmas without knowing why the Wifi stopped working. Anyone have any suggestions. If it was one PSP, I would just downgrade and re-install, but two looks like a bigger problem. Is there a patch or fix? Any help would be appreciated.

elburrodiablo1978
December 28th, 2007, 03:13
nobody? Has no one seen this, or does nobody care?

caboos07
December 28th, 2007, 05:43
nobody? Has no one seen this, or does nobody care?

i gots 3.71 m33-4 and mine works fine....

mike_jmg
December 28th, 2007, 07:15
sorry man, but mine works ok
try restoring default settings (that sometimes solves weird errors)

if that doesn't work try the option in recovery that says format flash1 (also solves weird things)

Shrygue
December 28th, 2007, 19:04
Maybe you've set the clock speed over 222mHz. Speed over that level can cause the wifi to not work properly sometimes. Set it to the default value perhaps.

Prasoc
December 28th, 2007, 23:17
cheers Shrygue, that worked for me! I was getting this "internal error" and I did that and it worked again!

elburrodiablo1978
December 29th, 2007, 03:55
running 222mhz (default setting) restored settings, didn't work. Formatted flash1, that didn't work, so I guess I will just downgrade both PSP's then try again unless there are any more suggestions. By the way, I appreciate the help.

santong_banana
December 31st, 2007, 02:53
had the same issue with mine. it happens whenever i do a scan for networks but the networks don't really exist. so what i did is i looked for the nearest hotspot and that did the trick.

jeegee
January 1st, 2008, 19:49
I recently installed 3.71 M33-4 on my old Phat PSP and a friend's Slim, and now the Wifi doesnt work on either one. When I try to scan for networks in Infrasctructure network settings, it gives the error screen and says 000000001 Unknown Error. I dont want to put it on my new slim I got for Xmas without knowing why the Wifi stopped working. Anyone have any suggestions. If it was one PSP, I would just downgrade and re-install, but two looks like a bigger problem. Is there a patch or fix? Any help would be appreciated.
That 'Internal Error' code means 'No wifi spots were detected' Check your wireless connection mate.

elburrodiablo1978
January 2nd, 2008, 06:11
problem solved. When I had 3.40 OE-C before, it actually said "no wireless networks detected." I was at a relatives house and searched and thus began this journey. Sorry for all the trouble and thanks to everyone for the help and suggestions.