PDA

View Full Version : SNES> Secret of Mana

dman32
July 26th, 2005, 06:19
I was wondering if anybody has tried the Secret of mana on the snes emulator for psp. The text at the very beginning is wierd...I think its where you can enter your name for the game..but its all wierd..I cant enter in anything. But once I hit start the text of the game seems fine...is my rom corrupted? or is that just the way the rom is for the emulators?

Onetonbullet
July 26th, 2005, 06:48
Enable the bilinear filter

economizer0
July 26th, 2005, 08:46
I would hold off on this game even when you enable bilinear filter (BL) the game seems kinda laggish even when you have the right settings,but the reason to hold off is the sound ..holy crap

i have the Secret of mana Cart for my SNES.. one of my fav rpgs
i would wait until a new release of snes for PSP

the sound is really bad .. from the slashing of enemies to the charging of your weapon skill...it hurts my ears ..the music sounds alright...i have played secret of mana so many times...but games like Lufia2( i own that also) have good sound...i notice the sound isnt as clear as the real SNES even the SNES for the computers still dont have the perfect sound emulation.. :( and im a old school rpg music junkie

dman32
July 26th, 2005, 10:12
thanks

dman32
July 26th, 2005, 10:20
how do you enable bilinear filter ??? I dont see that in my list of options. I'm using uo_snes9x ver 2y28

dman32
July 26th, 2005, 10:23
nevermind