PDA

View Full Version : gpsp help [yoshi's island]

alien2275
December 28th, 2007, 16:41
i need help in gpsp with yoshi's island whenever i start it up it plays fine up till i want to start a new game then it get's a bit glitchy and then completly crashes :( i wanna play yoshi's island again but it's not working for the gba and the snes is just to slow can anyone help me? i heard from someplace it's my bios but :/ i dunno

Shadowblind
December 28th, 2007, 16:47
It could be your BIOS, I have an irregular one too. But you may try to load a blank savestate when it crashes, I know that always works with KH chain of memories.

alien2275
December 28th, 2007, 17:12
yeah...i just switched to the newest kai release and it says that my bios is not the real one :( and i tryed the save state trick but it's not working >.> cant find the real ones anywhere

nvm i got it working it was the bios :)

Xgen001
January 2nd, 2008, 13:11
i have the real bios if anybody needs it.

REMOVED BY KAISER, READ THE RULES

it runs riviera without any problem. and since thats one of the games that crashes if you dont have the real bios, i assume the one i have is the proper one and will run all the other games flawlessly.

and incase anyone wanted to know. replacing the old bios with the new bios doesnt affect save files. just swap the bios and continue playing from old saves.

Safari Al
January 2nd, 2008, 14:32
mods you need to remove that link

Xgen001: read the rules we do not endorse piracy, and because the bios is illegal, it would be piracy.

cal360
January 2nd, 2008, 14:53
Safari Al is right you need to remove that link or you'll end up with an infraction. Supplying people copywrited software is illegal and encourages piracy which causes companies to loose money which helps create consoles and games.