PDA

View Full Version : How do I convert psp save to pc save?

December 31st, 2007, 11:27
I'm like stuck on this FF8 part where i can't move at all. I need to use my PC to play it. How do I convert it? thanks.

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2007, 15:36
I think it's not possible.

January 1st, 2008, 02:27
Ah alright okay thanks.

pyro1588
January 1st, 2008, 17:08
Actually, if you use CWCheat, you can export your memory cards onto your memstick, use them in ePSXe to load your game, get past whatever part doesn't work, save, put the memory cards back onto the memstick, and then import them again.

January 2nd, 2008, 08:17
^ Exactly what I was thinking. But how do I do that in CWcheat, and what bios and plugins should I use for ePSXe? I really appreciate the help. Thanks.

pyro1588
January 3rd, 2008, 03:53
I'm going to assume you already have CWCheat installed. If not, either ask or google it. It's pretty simple.

Anyway, boot up your game. Once you're in the game (past the playstation logo,) open up CWCheat (default method is hold select for three seconds.) You'll get a text GUI.

Scroll down and select "Manage memory cards." Then hit "save memory card 1 to memory stick" (or mem card 2, if you want.)

The memory card file will be in ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/mc. The name should match the game id.

Anyway, copy that over to your hard drive. Load it up in ePSXe, play past the part, save, blah blah blah.

When you're done, put it back in the mc directory (same name as before.) Boot up the game. As soon as the playstation logo fades, pull up CWCheat. Head down to "Manage memory cards" and this time load it from the stick. You want to do this as soon as possible after the game boots. If it helps, you can set CWCheat to load immediately when you press select (settings -> controller check delay.)

As far as ePSXe goes, you'll have to dig up your own bios. Google is your friend. For plugins, I've always had pretty good luck with Pete's plugins, but keep in mind that you just need it to work; it doesn't have to be pretty.

PM me if you have trouble with that bios.