PDA

View Full Version : Snes9x

TAPION
July 26th, 2005, 15:22
Is there a faster better version out any time soon, that runs above 90%. The version I got is slow and the sound is not in syinc

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 15:28
Is there a faster better version out any time soon, that runs above 90%. The version I got is slow and the sound is not in syinc

Settings you should have

Frameskip 2 or 4
Vsync.....on
Sound rate 11khz
PSP Clock 333mhz

TAPION
July 26th, 2005, 15:42
does this make it 100% then?

Cross
July 26th, 2005, 15:47
I would try the UO SNES and yes that handles it I played Super Metroid al the way through with those settings

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 15:51
does this make it 100% then?

Nothings 100% in this world, but ya...It will be much better. the emulator is still not up to par just yet. but with the right setting it's playable.

I wish Y would play around with the 003 source code? If they would release it?

TAPION
July 26th, 2005, 15:59
Are those settings right for all the roms on the snes9x emulator? I currently playing chrono trigger. :D Oh and how do you change the sound rate, my emulator doesnt seem to have it.

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 18:25
Are those settings right for all the roms on the snes9x emulator? I currently playing chrono trigger. :D Oh and how do you change the sound rate, my emulator doesnt seem to have it.

If you don't have the new version...then here. download this. it's the newest snesx9 emu.

gimpyjr
July 27th, 2005, 02:10
I wish Y would play around with the 003 source code? If they would release it?[/QUOTE]

I think the unofficial version based on .o2 runs better than .03 already so there's no point in using .03 when the unofficial version is so close to full speed.

:-)

Cap'n 1time
July 27th, 2005, 02:24
I wish Y would play around with the 003 source code? If they would release it?

I think the unofficial version based on .o2 runs better than .03 already so there's no point in using .03 when the unofficial version is so close to full speed.

:-)[/QUOTE]

I think he should use the 03 core with his little updates. it would probably work well.

xuphorz
July 27th, 2005, 02:24

:-)

he should at least name the version different, in my opinion

slik da relic
July 27th, 2005, 04:46
based on the games i'm playin, i wouldnt touch the sound options at all... the frame skip and clock speed is all u need... i also put my screen at "width x2" instead of "full screen" (looks the same). im not sure that makes a difference anymore bein that i was runnin vers. 14. i just upgraded 2nite...lol

da relic

Cross
July 27th, 2005, 05:40
The reason you do not have the sound options is because your using SNES9x not Unofical SNES 9x. its much faster so grab it from the link given or here on the forums.

Lynx32
July 27th, 2005, 19:36
i get the emulator to come up where the game section on the psp is but it loads then says cannot load game... can someone help me get my roms working please

trew01
July 27th, 2005, 19:52
i get the emulator to come up where the game section on the psp is but it loads then says cannot load game... can someone help me get my roms working please

ok you started the emulator and got to the menue where you load the rom right? then you pressed the O button to load it (atleast i think its O it says it on the bottom of the screen) then it says unable to load game? ok then its the rom your using and if its doing it to all your roms its your memory stick. ive never heard of your problem seeing as it works fine for everyone else.

if you need more help please give us more info. what psp version are you running 1.0? 1.5? 1.51? 1.52? 2.00? also what version of the emulator did you install? are you trying more then one emulator? did you try them not zipped? did you try them zipped? need input :P also last thing to check is if your running verion 1.5 or 1.51 did you install the emulator the correct way by following the directions on the install forum?