PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested for stalking girls via Xbox Live

wraggster
December 31st, 2007, 23:53
In Spokane, Washington, a 20-year-old man was arrested on felony stalking charges after chatting to a 15-year-old girl on Xbox Live and eventually threatening to rape the girl and her sister.

At around 9:00pm Friday, Stetar sent a text message saying that he was driving by her house at the moment. The girl's parents in fact saw his car drive by.
At 9:36pm, Stetar sent another text message stating, "Tell the cops that I'm gonna rape you and your sister."
The girl's father called police, and officers found the suspect staying at a nearby Econo Lodge motel.

http://gamerush.zoomshare.com/files/news/002487_Man_arrested_for_stalking_girls_via_Xbox_Li ve.htm

ExcruciationX
January 1st, 2008, 00:23
That's a dumb place to hunt for girls...

Elven6
January 1st, 2008, 00:30
Some people who do anything for a woman. I think this guy would have had a better chance at a bar.

ExcruciationX
January 1st, 2008, 06:16
Ha ha! :)

Ultima Chocochu
January 1st, 2008, 08:06
That's a dumb place to hunt for girls...

XDXDXD

The guy is a moron though, but she's dumber for giving out her info...SHE HAD to, how else would he find her?

bah
January 1st, 2008, 08:26
Yeah, the parents really need to have a word to their daughters about giving out their address/personal info to strangers over the net/xbox live.

Anyway, I would have thought a guy looking for a good looking chick on xbox live would be like looking for wife in a gay bar.

mcdougall57
January 1st, 2008, 14:56
Anyway, I would have thought a guy looking for a good looking chick on xbox live would be like looking for wife in a gay bar.

XD haha

I only just got mine and ive received death threats, racial abuse and other slurs thrown my way haha but i suppose thats what live is all about

JKKDARK
January 7th, 2008, 00:37
How old is her sister?

Eviltaco64
January 7th, 2008, 00:39
There was a girl playing Xbox 360? ONLINE??
That's shocking enough.

Shadowblind
January 7th, 2008, 01:19
There was a girl playing Xbox 360? ONLINE??
That's shocking enough.

lol!

Actually I've played against an impressive number of girls on Gears of War (too bad I don't know a gaming girl at my school, sigh :( ) But isn't it just stupid to give someone your phone number and possibly location via Xbox Live?

Hope they banned the guys account though too :rofl:

JKKDARK
January 7th, 2008, 01:41
But isn't it just stupid to give someone your phone number and possibly location via Xbox Live?
But what about if the girl is hot? Wouldn't you send your personal information to her? (if both are living in the same city).

bah
January 7th, 2008, 08:41
A 'hot girl' asking for your personal details over xbox live.....

I would instantly dismiss the 'hot' part as extremely unlikely and be rather sceptical of the 'girl' claim also.

Eviltaco64
January 7th, 2008, 16:08
A 'hot girl' asking for your personal details over xbox live.....

I would instantly dismiss the 'hot' part as extremely unlikely and be rather sceptical of the 'girl' claim also.

Then you find out that it's not a hot girl, nor is it a girl at your door. It's Bea Arthur!!! :eek: