PDA

View Full Version : Secret of Mana or Chrono Trigger

TAPION
July 26th, 2005, 16:27
Which one is better out of the two RPG'S?

wraggster
July 26th, 2005, 16:40
im a secret of mana man personally :)

one note- could you reduce your sig by half or more, it will kill 56k forum visitors

thanks

TAPION
July 26th, 2005, 16:48
ye, sure. Oh one thing is there a app that hides the corrupted files for good? i carnt find a thread.

parabolee
July 26th, 2005, 17:33
Use SEI or PSPBrew. SEI is better unless you want to change ICONS and things.

PSP_Newbie
July 27th, 2005, 01:13
well, u can change the ICONS and things on Sei as well, just select "Customize the PBP file with..." and u can add any music, icon, or background, etc for the files, as well as remove corrutped icons for apps that dont need a specific foldername

PSP_Newbie
July 27th, 2005, 01:14
oh, and i prefer Chrono Trigger^^
plus Secret of many runs a bit worse on the emulator and has a few problems, but hopefully that will be cleared up soon^^
or it already has, i tried it with an old version

shadowprophet
July 27th, 2005, 01:46
in fact of any Rpg in the 16 bit genre. chrono trigger is king!!
hands down no contest. And just for the record S,O,M doesnt even come in seconed. My second choice if the best rpg on snes would be ff 4. but thats just my call I guess.

Then followed by ff 6 and a few others then S,O,M But then secret of mana is a really good rpg. Just nowhere near as good a chrono trogger.

xuphorz
July 27th, 2005, 02:25
i'd pick neither
go with Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

JcBoyCool
July 27th, 2005, 02:33
ummmmmmm chrono trigger hands down!!!!!!!!! :)

xuphorz
July 27th, 2005, 02:36
ummmmmmm chrono trigger hands down!!!!!!!!! :)

ya, same :p

mario rpg good, but chrono better

Onetonbullet
July 27th, 2005, 02:47
Anybody played seiken densetsu 3 ?

stellarola
July 27th, 2005, 03:18
Whoa, Mario RPG is waayy better >:D. It's funny and I like the battle system better than Chrono and Mana. I know that's not much of an explaination, but once you play it, you will know.

shadowprophet
July 27th, 2005, 03:51
It was Really Really good, But what I look for in a RPG is story.
Thats why in my book. Final Fantasy 4 even tho the graphics are barely even 16 bit is still heald in such high reguards for me, and chrono trigger. Those two game quite possibly have the best stories. And I know what I risk by saying this. But quite possibly have the most well writen stories of any games ever writen.
If you havnt played final fantasy 4 yet. Might I recomend playing the japanese translated to english version. Theres some extra content that didnt make it to the us version. :p