PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Mestizo
July 26th, 2005, 17:31
Hi All,
I just can't believe my eyes! I've bumped into this thread/forum by mere chance (actually, I was looking to buy some old snk fighters for saturn at a decent price... I was hoping anyway) and what do I see: Neo4All!
As I started to read the thread about the Beta 2, etc. and I started to cream my pants :) realising I've just bumped into a Neo Geo emu. 4 DC !!! Whoa!!!
Now, b4 I realise I've just made a fool of myself, could any1 confirm what I've just typed i.e. there's a Neo Geo emu. for DC???
I'm sorry to sound so silly or childish, it's just I've been a big fan of Snk/Capcom 2-d games but unfortunately SNK choose the expensive route with their games/systems hence my resources have never allowed me to experience the joys of kick a$$ 2-d gaming from the ever cool SNK staple.

Anyways, thx. for reading this far.

Cheers,
Mestizo

quzar
July 26th, 2005, 18:56
For a lot of the later NeoGeo games you are better off getting the Dreamcast version of them.

This is a Neo Geo CD emulator, it emulates the NeoGeo CD console system, NOT i repeat for effect NOT the arcade or home cartridge systems.

Mestizo
July 26th, 2005, 23:07
Thx. for the clarification quzar... much appreciated.
That's still pretty awesome though, being able to get use your DC for the Neo Geo CD games and all... how can you get 1 to test, etc.?
Cheers,
M.