PDA

View Full Version : If I upgrade to ver. 2.0...

Festizzio
July 26th, 2005, 20:47
What will happen to my custom backgrounds? Will it screw up the PSP, or will they just be replaced by the original colors?

parabolee
July 26th, 2005, 21:25
They will be replaced by the ones used in 2.00 I believe.

Cross
July 27th, 2005, 06:46
Hmmm... that is a good question who wants to try it lol

I never thought about it but I would pref to keep my BG's but then when you think about it you can put images on the Memory Stick and make them wallpapers from what I understand. I thought I read that in the listing of what it has available in the 2.0 update.

xuphorz
July 27th, 2005, 06:47
If I upgrade to ver. 2.0...

why would you want to? :confused:

Cross
July 27th, 2005, 06:52
some want the web browser built in, some just pref to stay updated, some just do it without thinking and some will be forced to with certian games. (Which I am glad Coded Arms did not do that to me, I hope Mega Man Legends 1 and 2 don't either).

There are reasons, for them, personally I will not do it until its cracked.

xuphorz
July 27th, 2005, 06:54
some want the web browser built in, some just pref to stay updated, some just do it without thinking and some will be forced to with certian games. (Which I am glad Coded Arms did not do that to me, I hope Mega Man Legends 1 and 2 don't either).

same.
after all, a web browser would be nice :)

Žeddragon
July 27th, 2005, 07:21

Talking about Megaman. How about a port of Megaman X collection and the Megaman 1-8 *sobs*.

Cross
July 27th, 2005, 18:07
Red I would also sob for that one lol. But Mega Man X collection is coming out to the Cube and PS2. Its being done with possibly all new voice acting (including MMX 1 it goes up to MMX 6 which will be in english this time) and is being done by Capcoms Best Studio not by Atomic Planet. Its going to be nice. Also they are including Mega Man Battle and Chase lol, atleast we finally get to try it.

However from what I understand Mega Man Legends 1-2 will not see any updates at all really. I wish they would change that.

shizzle
July 27th, 2005, 18:23
i think that any game that comes out from now will require the upgrade, my fear is that tenchu/ gta require it. If Tenchu requires upgrade to 1.50 then i'll buy that and upgrade, but if it needs 1.5x then i'll have to let it go for a while.

Žeddragon
July 27th, 2005, 18:33
Red I would also sob for that one lol. But Mega Man X collection is coming out to the Cube and PS2. Its being done with possibly all new voice acting (including MMX 1 it goes up to MMX 6 which will be in english this time) and is being done by Capcoms Best Studio not by Atomic Planet. Its going to be nice. Also they are including Mega Man Battle and Chase lol, atleast we finally get to try it.

However from what I understand Mega Man Legends 1-2 will not see any updates at all really. I wish they would change that.

Yep and X will be the Voice from X8. So I can't wait for the gay voice (why in the world would they? lol) to teen voice.

And Battle and chase is not that great. Its oka if you are a Megaman Fan lol. But Soccer is the one I like...as a spin off. :D

Cross
July 27th, 2005, 18:37
I pref MM Soccer, lol its been on my PSP since day 1.

xuphorz
July 27th, 2005, 19:15
I pref MM Soccer, lol its been on my PSP since day 1.

that game is good. :cool: