PDA

View Full Version : The Pandora - Your Hopes for the Year Ahead

wraggster
January 2nd, 2008, 01:42
The pandora has been called the PSP KIller and it looks a very interesting console sort of like a DS crossed with a mini laptop and very powerful with it, it could be the biggest homebrew console ever.

For those of you interested answer this question

What are your Hopes for the Pandora in the forthcoming year ?

JKKDARK
January 2nd, 2008, 01:53
I can't wait until it gets released, this handheld sounds interesting. But we really don't know if it's really the "PSP killer", because the Pandora will be a system like the GP2X.
Anyway, I hope this system gets success in the future :)

Volsfan91
January 2nd, 2008, 02:18
I like the hardware, but don't much care for the design...

ExcruciationX
January 2nd, 2008, 05:26
I hope it's real!

yaustar
January 2nd, 2008, 11:46
MKV and OGM playback are my two biggest 'wants'. That way I can attach it to the TV with TV out and use as a media center over my bulky PC.

the_eternal_dark
January 26th, 2008, 14:44
I hope it actually releases...

Jeric
February 25th, 2008, 23:36
Well if its going to keep to its april release time I'm hoping by december a decent library of apps/games is out by december(when I plan on buying one if my finances allow). Also hoping that there will be commercial games avalible for digital download that'll work on this system that can gain enough noteriety to actually crack mainstream news(to help generate interest for the pandora).

Most of all I hope it proves capible of doing what my DS has proven it cannot(namely use for typing on the go and media playback...yes yes moonshell does a wonderful job, but dgp video just feels so....meh).