PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor Heroes 2

The Hombrew Hunter
January 6th, 2008, 07:31
This Wii game features 32 player online multiplayer with incredibly small amounts of lag!

I was shooting a guy with an MP40 but missed and ran out of ammo while we were in a small room. I frantically searched for a Luger but pulled out a grenade and threw it as I died. I took the ******* with me :p

THEN I was playing CTF earlier, and I was killing a bunch of guys with bazookas and even the standard luger pistol and grenades!

But when a couple of snipers, who were up to no good, started makin' trouble killin' my teammates. I got in one little firefight and my mom got scared, and said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Nah forget it,' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air!'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air!

So anyone else have this game? I'd gladly snipe you :p