PDA

View Full Version : Laboko on PSP Slim.

jupchinbom
January 6th, 2008, 14:21
Does anyone know how to get Laboko the Japanese savefile editor to work on PSP Slim since it doesn't have a 1.50 kernel?
I tried placing the Eboot on both GAME150, GAME, GAME371 but it just can't start.

I'm trying to convert my MHF2 savefile into MHP2. If anybody can help me do so, I will be grateful to do so. Post if you can help me convert and I will PM you the link to download my savefile. Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't want other people using my savefile.

minacapella
October 19th, 2008, 19:44
Does anyone know how to get Laboko the Japanese savefile editor to work on PSP Slim since it doesn't have a 1.50 kernel?
I tried placing the Eboot on both GAME150, GAME, GAME371 but it just can't start.

I'm trying to convert my MHF2 savefile into MHP2. If anybody can help me do so, I will be grateful to do so. Post if you can help me convert and I will PM you the link to download my savefile. Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't want other people using my savefile.

i'm trying to do the same, and i've got LABOKO working. I just get errors in the conversion. If you can figure out what motherboard you have, certain ones can run pandora batteries. If you can get a pandora battery and memory stick, and the program TIME MACHINE, you can then effectively get your slim psp into 1.50 kernel using Time Machine. If you need help, I know people that can help, who are the ones who helped me. Process was a lot less complicated once i had access to a few files. If you dont get any answers here, let me know. If you figure out how not to get errors with laboko i'd appreciate the info. Good luck on your search.