PDA

View Full Version : Lmao!!

B_man55
July 27th, 2005, 08:46
Hahahaha!! I just witnessed some pretty funny crap. So I was playing Super Metroid, went to Crocomire, noticed the game was slow because of the boss fight. I felt a little strange inside so I decided to change the clock speed to halfway and the graphics and sound to 2.0x. I then witnesses Crocomire change into Megaman X and then a random image of Ness, Paula, and Jeff walking around Fourside. This was hillarious!

ScarletShadow
July 27th, 2005, 09:07
That’s hilarious, is your PSP on crack, or is this a real glitch? I'm going to try that when I have time... The thought will probably give me nightmares somehow.

xuphorz
July 27th, 2005, 15:16
Samus killing Ness?
i'm in

Cross
July 27th, 2005, 16:43
LOL, Maybe the rom you have is a pirate version. Sometimes things are changed for amusement.

ScarletShadow
July 27th, 2005, 17:03
Samus killing Ness?
i'm in
You should really try Super Smash Bros.

B_man55
July 28th, 2005, 10:48
I figured out what it was. I suppose because I have all those games on my emulator, and I played them all before Super Metroid, when I turned the graphic speed to 2.0x, it decided to be gay and show previous images that were on the PSP the last time I played it, which would've been Ness walking around fourside. It was unbelievably screwed up, but you've gotta try it.