PDA

View Full Version : The Queen Plays The Wii!

Elven6
January 7th, 2008, 00:52
This is sure a odd story, apparently the Queen of England also has a iPod, and a Blackberry!

No, I'm not talking about Tom Cruise. I mean THE Queen as in "The Queen of England." According to UK online gossip rag The People, Prince William was given a Wii for Christmas by his girlfriend, Kate Middleton. Once it was all set up and playable, the Queen decided she wanted to have a go at bowling and apparently quite enjoyed it. If The People is to be believed (and really, the way the article is written gives them the credibility level of The National Inquirer) the Queen is quite a gadgeteer owning a cell phone, Blackberry and even an iPod that holds 100,000 songs. Now, the real question here isn't whether or not the story is 100% true (which, if you ask me, is up for debate) but more interestingly, what exactly does the Queen have on her iPod?

Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/341226/even-the-queen-plays-the-wii)

Eviltaco64
January 7th, 2008, 00:56
Haha, imagine the queen yelling at Mario Galaxy

JKKDARK
January 7th, 2008, 01:09
I don't see what's wrong with famous people playing video games like us..

bowmessage
January 7th, 2008, 02:24
I don't see what's wrong with famous people playing video games like us..

but she IS 80+, and extremely "proper"

JKKDARK
January 7th, 2008, 02:46
but she IS 80+, and extremely "proper"

I remember a old article about old (really old) people playing with Nintendo DS.

Failedartifact
January 7th, 2008, 09:15
I was working 3 weeks ago, helping out my karate teacher at some event. And his sister (who is i'd say early 50's), was telling me how she has a DS lite. Its like.. WOAH, alright calm down. Its just a bit strange.

Though they don't play any good games.

The Queen proberly has Slipknot on her Ipod.

Eviltaco64
January 7th, 2008, 17:15
I was working 3 weeks ago, helping out my karate teacher at some event. And his sister (who is i'd say early 50's), was telling me how she has a DS lite. Its like.. WOAH, alright calm down. Its just a bit strange.

Though they don't play any good games.

The Queen proberly has Slipknot on her Ipod.

xD Slipknot. Maybe she has some Pantera on it, too.