PDA

View Full Version : PSP 2.00 Pictures!

Skez
July 27th, 2005, 18:57
I just saw someone asking for PSP 2.00 pics, so here are a few that i just took!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/skellyhell/skezpsp.jpg

Skez
July 27th, 2005, 18:59
Oh yeah, theres also the option to wirelessly send a picture to another PSP in the area, but i have no pictures on my memory stick so ill have to get that pic later

Jdemon
July 27th, 2005, 19:13
While you're at it you better charge up or change your PSP Battery you're on empty :D Thanks for sharing the shots!!!

Skez
July 27th, 2005, 19:14
yeah, having the net going all day chomps on the battery

Žeddragon
July 27th, 2005, 19:18
im not impress but its oka....

parabolee
July 27th, 2005, 19:23
The web browser looks cool to me. I have then one ripped from the Tenchi demo disc and it's ok but without a BACK button it's annoying. Also some sites don't work and there is no fast scroll. But it's not bad, better than losing all my homebrew just for a web browser with a few more functions. Wonder if someone could rip the one from 2.00, eventually I guess.

xuphorz
July 27th, 2005, 19:26
Also some sites don't work
more specifically, any page with Flash in it will not work

trew01
July 27th, 2005, 19:44
cool bunch of functions but not worth losing homebrew. ive got thousands of games now instead of a crappy 6 (not saying psp is crap just their list of games that are out) and the programs like remote and pspvnc and others. if i wanted to use a webbrowswer id use my home pc. its too frustrating to use it without a keyboard to typ on.

i will wait till its cracked to upgrade. plus having no flash REALLY turned me away i mean what sites do you go to these days that dont require flash? most perfessional ones use it and require it. anyway i like the whole customize thingy. does it let you use custom pictures or just colors? also whats that character option i saw?

parabolee
July 27th, 2005, 20:26
more specifically, any page with Flash in it will not work

I was talking about the Tenchi... DEMO UMD Web Browser that has been ripped and put up on Bittorrent sites not the one from Firmware 2.00. Just in case you didn't realise.

But it's true Flash does not work on it either. But I'm pretty sure the V2 browser is a lot better, you knoe with bookmarks and a BACK function etc.

Skez
July 27th, 2005, 21:37
im on psp now...
it beats emus as i got them on PC, and homebrew

Bloodsack
July 27th, 2005, 23:22
im on psp now...
it beats emus as i got them on PC, and homebrew

Yeah, but can you play Dracula X Rondo of Blood on the go with the best looking screen on a handheld like the psp.

No, no you can't;)