PDA

View Full Version : Help with VMUTool 0.7.0

kippy33
July 27th, 2005, 23:48
I attempted to transfer my files off of the CD onto the VMU via this tool, and it says there is not enough blocks free on my VMU. Any ideas?

Eric
July 28th, 2005, 03:05
Yeah you have to much stuff on your vmu that you should delete to put the stuff you want to put on your vmu. Sorry thats a funny question

kippy33
July 28th, 2005, 03:48
Sorry, forgot to mention, I had plenty of blocks free, I have 170. Any ideas?

bucanero
July 28th, 2005, 23:41
Well, if you have problems, you can try my VMU Backup CD, it already has over 3000 saves available to transfer to your memory card. I'm pretty confident that my app will work fine for you, even with 3rd party vmu's.

For more info read this thread: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4287

Eric
August 3rd, 2005, 18:22
Yes as bucanero just said to you and i recommend it aswell download his program its amazing its more updated then VMUtool but has all the game saves you will ever need for your commercial games. Bucanero your a genious for this one buddy and good work on that program.

Eric

bucanero
August 10th, 2005, 04:25
Bucanero your a genious for this one buddy and good work on that program.

Eric

hehehe :o thanks a lot for your comments! :D I'm glad that you liked my work. Just keep an eye for the next version, it will have many improvements and of course even more saves. :)