PDA

View Full Version : App for wallpaper

TAPION
July 28th, 2005, 12:21
Is there a app for the PSP that changes the wallpaper? Thanx :D

SoQb0nc5r
July 28th, 2005, 12:57
personalize, it can be found to d/l here: http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/mame071-psp.shtml

Shazz
July 28th, 2005, 14:31
Did you see that the wallpaper feature is ALREADY included in the PSP 1.5 at least... dunno 1.0)

1. Go to the photo menu
2. Choose the photo you want to set as wallpaper
3. Select fullscreen using triangle
4. Press home ! then the arrows !
done !

I found it this morning by mistake..... funny isn't it ?

parabolee
July 28th, 2005, 15:14
Thats not settign a walpaper, thats just keeping the image in the background untill you select another option, once you slect memory card or music or anything it goes away.

omniosiris
July 28th, 2005, 18:29
the link is to a mame emu....could you post the correct link please?

SoQb0nc5r
July 28th, 2005, 18:34
Did you see that the wallpaper feature is ALREADY included in the PSP 1.5 at least... dunno 1.0)

1. Go to the photo menu
2. Choose the photo you want to set as wallpaper
3. Select fullscreen using triangle
4. Press home ! then the arrows !
done !

I found it this morning by mistake..... funny isn't it ?

thats not a permanent wallpaper

n heres the app, put sized images into the root dir of psp (F: or E:, etc) and run the program.

Jaeboy
July 28th, 2005, 19:10
PSPersonalize program for 1.5
http://files.pspupdates.com/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,38,479

omniosiris
July 28th, 2005, 19:59
hmmm...can't get it to work what format/size do the images need to be?

Jaeboy
July 28th, 2005, 20:21
Max: 300x170px & 150KB & only BMP 24bit

and oh images should be sent to PSP root dir and saved as 01.BMP (for January) and 02.BMP (February) etc..

omniosiris
July 28th, 2005, 20:42
still not working...it jsut comes up to a black screen that says "finished..." and then when I exit the psp wallpaper hasn't changed
EDIT: ah, I got it working just didn't name the files right

shizzle
July 28th, 2005, 20:44
give this to taipon on watch him destory his psp. *runs home and fetches deckchair and refreshments*

TAPION
July 29th, 2005, 12:24
Get a life you glue sniffing hobo

shizzle
July 29th, 2005, 13:39
nice comeback. Ever heard the word search, yeah? maybe you should try it sometime you boon.

TAPION
July 29th, 2005, 15:53
nice comeback. Ever heard the word search, yeah? maybe you should try it sometime you boon.

Learn to spell, before talking to me. You spend so much time replying to all the new comers messages, trying to act like you know it all. But really you just a low life, that spends to much time on your pc. You need to get out some more, am I right in saying you are fat, sweaty and run out of breath after walking 2 feet? Shizzle(what the f**k) more like you should sizzle that fat off around you michelin man figure. :cool:

shizzle
July 29th, 2005, 18:04
1. I made no spelling mistakes there. i didn't capitalise N on nice if thats what you mean. Big deal. I didn't say anything about what you wanted, not all new comers, just the n00bs. Maybe if you read some of the other posts ( i know you can't use search boonhead and only read the posts that you make) you would relise that i will always help someone with an intelligent question. Get your facts straight before you try to test me on a forum where i am not going to slew your character just because i have nothing else to say in defence.

2. I'm tall and a good swimmer, not fat in the least. I don't see why you would want to bring personal characteristics onto a forum. I assume you like to think that by getting it out on the internet you are strenghening your own weak character; which i will not stoop to insulting as it has nothing to do with a forum. I bet you think you're cool with your smillie but i can assure you that no one finds that pathetic excuse of a comeback of yours funny in the least.

TAPION
July 29th, 2005, 19:09
It looks like you need glass as well as some good old education. Oh and by the way I aint got anything to hide, by using the internet. If your asking for a fight, bring it on. I'll give you my address and will settle the score. You might need a few mates (if you got any) with you. Because to be honest my physique will be far superior to yours in every way. Just because your tall and a good swimmer :rolleyes: , doesnt me your not FAT!!!

shizzle
July 29th, 2005, 19:42
i would keep on arguing but theres not point in wasting my time with degenerates. I did nothing wrong to make me need an education, considering i already get A gsce level in year 9, so if you want to fly to the uk to fight a 14 year old then be my guest. i too have nothing to hide, i doubt anyone wants to say anything about your pathetic attempts to look hard over the internet. i suggest this be locked for the sake of taipon when he starts swearing because once again he fails to win an arguement against me. I don't suppose you had the brain power to read my posts so you just thought you'd read the last bit briefly and assume there was bound to be a spelling mistake somewhere in the text.

I'm guessing you meant to mean glasses ( maybe it's you covering up for your own weaknesses again through not being able to see the keys on the keyboard) or maybe you thought you were experiencing some self esteem for the first time in a while and got too excited.

slewed.

SoQb0nc5r
July 29th, 2005, 20:36
ahem? plz fight on msn

shizzle
July 29th, 2005, 21:36
it give drama to the forums, besides i wouldn't be seen dead with him on my buddy list.

Cap'n 1time
July 29th, 2005, 23:21
1) His spelling is better than mine.. You dont need to learn how to spell to be a bad ass (like me ;) )

2) Online fighting is kind of dumb. I know, I do it alot... but I've been around so much I dont fear the mighty ban hammer (not that I would like to test that statment.)

If you are going to argue online do a good job and dont point out peoples errors such as spelling. All that says is that youve run out of things to say. When you run out of things to say you simply follow this instruction: shutup.

Argueing does not have to involve bad attitudes. If you have an attitude problem you dont need to be online.. you need to be discussing your problems with your parents or your peers. If the problem is not somthing you feel needs to be discussed with friends or family then their are other steps you take. the one method that never fails me is: just try shutting the **** up.

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 23:22
ya the persnalzation hombrew is the best

shizzle
July 30th, 2005, 08:47
what are you on about akb , he bought spelling into it, and you always bring spelling up. he has run out of things to say when he comes out with " bring it on". i'm not trying to look like a bad ass, or trying to fight anyone. But if he wants to cuss me on a forum i'm not going to let him get away with it.

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 09:14
yes there is, yay iam a rookie now!

TAPION
July 30th, 2005, 14:54
This Shizzle S**T is an absolute fool, your the one that seriously needs a pair of glasses. Just look at my name and the way the its spelt. Its TAPION not TAIPON. Jesus Christ getting a A level (R.E in your case) at 14 years old is as easy as killing you will a baseball bat. By the way get your facts straight, where the hell did you get the idea that am American. Am from the UK you 14 year old bitch.

shizzle
July 30th, 2005, 23:40
i'm not arguing with you anymore TAPION. i don't care if i spelt your name wrong, big whoop. All you can come out with is with insults about my life because you probably don't have one. i seriously don't care if you do either, i see no need to go into that. Getting your name wrong is not getting my facts wrong and the fact that you have to resort to cussing just degrades you. If you have anything serious to say then you know where to find me. I may be 14 but i know when i'm talking to a 12 year old and if you are any older than 20 then i have sympathy for you.

Consider this finished for now as i have no intentions of dragging it out any longer. I'll see you next time you have something stupid to ask.

shizzle.

Btw i said Gsce, not A level, so if you want to get nit picky about my facts than at least sort yours out you hypocrite.

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 23:42
??? what is this topic about again?

shizzle
July 30th, 2005, 23:43
about tapion not being able to use the search feature and once again asking another blatant question.

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 23:44
ahh ok, well good luck heh, iam out to work on my new sig!

Tetsuo
July 30th, 2005, 23:51
Bla Bla Bla

shizzle
July 31st, 2005, 10:02
blah blah blah atom bomb, blah blah blah knee cap hill.

TAPION
July 31st, 2005, 18:47
*performs legendary dragon punch on Shitzzles face, then feeds his body to his MUM*

Cross
July 31st, 2005, 19:05
This Shizzle S**T is an absolute fool, your the one that seriously needs a pair of glasses. Just look at my name and the way the its spelt. Its TAPION not TAIPON. Jesus Christ getting a A level (R.E in your case) at 14 years old is as easy as killing you will a baseball bat. By the way get your facts straight, where the hell did you get the idea that am American. Am from the UK you 14 year old bitch.

SHUT THE **** UP!!!! U BOTH CAN'T USE PROPER ENGLISH!!!!! If you check there your missing correct grammer as well, so lets help this guy out and get back no topic. Go **** Off somewhere else both of you. Were here to help/work with others and talk about things on this Forum NOT UR PERSONAL STUPIDITY ATTACKS ON UR FAT AND UR STUPID AND **** U AND YOU CAN'T SPELL, JUST SHUT UP.

Now if no one told you, you have to turn your PSP off completely (Hold the power button till it does so) then turn it on. If you named the BG's correctly you should be all set.

TAPION
July 31st, 2005, 19:33
SHUT THE **** UP!!!! U BOTH CAN'T USE PROPER ENGLISH!!!!! If you check there your missing correct grammer as well, so lets help this guy out and get back no topic. Go **** Off somewhere else both of you. Were here to help/work with others and talk about things on this Forum NOT UR PERSONAL STUPIDITY ATTACKS ON UR FAT AND UR STUPID AND **** U AND YOU CAN'T SPELL, JUST SHUT UP.

Now if no one told you, you have to turn your PSP off completely (Hold the power button till it does so) then turn it on. If you named the BG's correctly you should be all set.

WTF ^^^ since when did someone ask how to switch there PSP off? You also have a spelling mistake in your message, see for yourself "so lets help this guy out and get back no topic."

shizzle
July 31st, 2005, 20:08
cross why are you picking a fight with me. Don't nit pick with me about grammar when you can't get it right either. Point me out a mistake and i'll eat humble pie. At the end of the day, he bought name calling and "you need glasses and education " into it. Before that i didn't say anything to him about grammar or spelling or personal matters.

All you come out with is immature name calling and make immature statements so i'm just getting back on topic. It leads me to belive you are 12 even more by the fact that cross here tried to help you, saying you need to turn off the psp fully before you get the newly installed backgrounds. All you have to say is you have made spelling mistakes and what are you talking about turning off psp. From what i gather you have no initiative or common sense and thus have to be guided in depth through ever step of a simple procedure.

I have nothing more to say about you tapion other than the fact that you are very slow and very pety.

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 20:11
this topic has really when off-topic, tho its funny...

shizzle
July 31st, 2005, 20:16
i find his comebacks funny. I'm suprised this hasn't been locked. It's not as if it would make any difference if it was on topic because it's a redundant one. I wait and pray for the day when he makes an intelligent remark.

Does anyone else on these forums have anything else to say about this. I'd love to hear what you make of this, even if it is against me. This should be renamed offical arguement thread.

btw if you look at his profile his interest is killing shizzle. Which i find both amusing and mature.

Bloodsack
July 31st, 2005, 20:17
Grow up and just enjoy your games.

shizzle
July 31st, 2005, 20:20
a bit brief but still good.

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 20:22
heh what if i start the offical arguing thread? whould this contino?

shizzle
July 31st, 2005, 20:26
no this should be, an argument thread would be locked.

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 20:28
ops to late, oh well iam downloading some new snes emu thats pre-made

Cross
July 31st, 2005, 21:54
MY comment on turning the PSP off was to the original Thread starter with his question on why his BG's were not showing. I left you out of it Shizzle, did I report you? No I reported him! You might want to check with me on that one but you bot need to SHUT UP to EACHOTHER!!!! WTF makes you think WE want to LISTEN to Either of you go at it with EACHOTHER!!!

And stop trying to grab at someone's age, you want to know it (like it even matters) ask, its not important anyway. If Tapion or whatever started this thread, you have ur answer on why you did not see the graphics after using PSP Personalize if it was someone else then you have your answer. After using PSP Personalize You need to turn the unit off and then back on!!! You also have to have named the files correctly as the Read Me tells you.

shizzle
July 31st, 2005, 21:58
kk thx cross. i have nothing against you anyway, but of course if you don't want to hear us then don't read the thread, it's only one usless thread and there are plenty more that you can indulge in :D

Cross
July 31st, 2005, 22:02
Yes but this started out as someone asking for help and turned into this. Lets try and keep things on topic. There are ppl I don't get along with here... I know I had a huge fight with someone but forgot who. Anyway lets just keep it to PM or IM and out of here, I know things get heated and you want to respond but when you see its going no where, just go to PM.

I seriously forgot who the hell I got into an arguement with lol. Guess its not to important anymore. :p

Ah and it was Tapion who started the thread however "omniosiris" used PSP Personalize and did not know why his BG's did not show up, so thats who the answer was directed at. This thread was helping more then one person until it got off topic.

shizzle
August 1st, 2005, 12:43
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

TAPION
August 2nd, 2005, 12:31
Lets get this right your saying I started the argument. I think not. Shizzle was the first person to start it off by saying "give this to taipon on watch him destory his psp. *runs home and fetches deckchair and refreshments*" Why say that to someone that needs help.

shizzle
August 2nd, 2005, 12:34
you started all the arguing, i wasn't expecting a reply, "glue sniffing hobo".

I say it because you can't use search, you only have to search. Watch the video.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

TAPION
August 2nd, 2005, 13:18
I can use search thats how I found this post

Cross
August 2nd, 2005, 16:30
Tapion said a comment that was a joke, we all do it hell u better stay away from 1timeuser if you do not like jokes.

Your comment on If he was fat, etc was so far out of line its not even funny, a joke is one thing, making an unfounded personal attack is another.

People joke all the time, just take it as that. I have ppl joke with me and I joke with them, its part of having fun. You took it to seriously.

shizzle
August 2nd, 2005, 17:51
i don't care about the glue sniffing hobo, it's the get a life you glue sniffing hobo, which was intended and recieved as a personal attack, which sent me into arguement mode. i don't care about jokes, i get on with 1timeuser lol. He is the one who took it too seriously and went overboard.

And no tapion you can't use search. If you could you would have searched the topic before starting a new thread, like most of your threads this one had been done before. Again you fail to comprehend what i say. Are you 12, if you are i'll leave it because it's seriously like talking to a brick wall ( no offence)

shizzle
August 2nd, 2005, 17:53
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php oh yea i forgot the link. Tapion watch the video.