PDA

View Full Version : Internet has stopped connecting

HilaryFan
January 9th, 2008, 13:37
Ok this is very strange and annoying me. A few nights ago i was playing Socom online on my psp, and i then switched off and went bed. I then went to play it again in the morning, and for some reason i have since that moment been getting the message about a 'connection error, connection to access point timed out' when trying to connect to my router to play online. I have never recieved this message before, and i dont remember doing anything to change any settings on my psp. My brother also swears he has done nothing to the router. What could it be, i really need help.

a thing to note is my internet is still working, obviously since i am posting this message right now through it.

thank you

mike_jmg
January 10th, 2008, 04:18
try creating the conection again.
with the router's wep key and everything

HilaryFan
January 10th, 2008, 11:46
Tried that dude, about 10 times. I have also tried the default settings restore a couple of times, i am at my absolute wits end. I read that it could be my wifi, but unless ive damaged it pulling the headset out or something, i dont see how since the psp is less than a month old. i am gonna try ahhoc with my mate to see if it is the wifi, but otherwise i am absolutely annoyed.

No_one_in_particular
January 11th, 2008, 14:08
Well when you're searching for connections, does it show any? Correct me if I'm wrong but if it's your wifi, it'd be unable to find any, since it isn't working, right?