PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Shenmue Disc3 not loading from VMU

bravestarr54
July 28th, 2005, 21:47
I've finally found, thanks to torrents, disc 3 to Shenmue. When I bought my DC from ebay for my birthday the bugger didn't put in disc three. After a little searching I discovered that disc three actually came in another case with Dream Arena v3.0 with it. I was well miffed! Really! Especially when I completed disc 2 and saw it ask me for disc 3!!! I was like, 'Excuse me!? What disc 3' Anyway that's my back story but what I really wanted to ask is when I'd burned and successfully booted disc 3 it then told me on the load screen, even though it recognised the saved game file in the box at the top of the screen, it said it failed to load please try again. I'm sure you could understand when I felt like screaming,
Anyway this is my first post and I'd really like somebody to help me sort this out. I don't wanna start from the beginning. As you all know you can't rush this game. I've no idea whether its a problem with the burning of the disc, the download or the vmu, which has new batteries in it by the way.

See you all soon and remember: Try something new, you might like it. If you don't like something, try it you might like it.

bucanero
July 28th, 2005, 23:49
mmm... torrents? burned discs? I guess this is not the right forum to ask about problems with Shenmue backups

Darksaviour69
July 29th, 2005, 11:10
read forum rules before posting

Topic Closed