PDA

View Full Version : OFFLINE! For V2.0

®eddragon
July 28th, 2005, 22:42
BAHAHA yes yes.......I knew there was a way. (I did not used search or google.)

Download a site or what ever.
Need to be Index.html(or htm) or actually anything. It is just shorter that way and easier to put.

Put the Index.html Before going to the Psp folder. Just into the drive. Like I G J. Just the drive.

For me My drive is I. So I open that I drive and put the Index.html in there. You should also see the Psp Folder and MP_root (thats if you do). Just DO not put it in the Psp folder or/and Mp_root. Just put it in the Drive.

If there is a folder with pics or animation. Or what ever the page have. Put it at the same place where the index.Html is.
Now that is done exit USB mode with O. Go to Web Browser and click Tools>settings>Hompage Settings>.

Put the address
file:/index.html (or any html/htm)

click oka and click Home on the Menu Bar.

And ta da! Thank You for reading my ugly instructions!

Have a Nice Day :D

Mod, admin you can edit my bad instructions if you like lol.

trew01
July 28th, 2005, 22:51
yeah if i cared to actually upgrade to that crappy non-homebrew version sure. or if i had that kind of money to go out and purchase another psp just for updates. nice info but not really worth mentioning unless you care not for thirdparty programs for your psp.

®eddragon
July 28th, 2005, 23:00
I have two psps so I don't care about your post.

xuphorz
July 28th, 2005, 23:07
I have two psps so I don't care about your post.
I have 3 now.
1.0, 1.5, and 2.0

trew01
July 28th, 2005, 23:10
ok.... no need to be so testy im just saying for us non rich ass people who want to keep homebrew and emulation that its not really that big of a deal and i did say nice info though if you diddnt read between the lines. well that figures dealing with an immature kid like you. i have every right to express my opinion if you dont like it dont post a topic where you might get some negative feedback about 2.0.

most people can only afford 1 psp and this forum deals with emulation and homebrew not updates for psp might i add.

xuphorz
July 28th, 2005, 23:13
ok.... no need to be so testy im just saying for us non rich ass people

I'm not rich either ;) :rolleyes:

®eddragon
July 28th, 2005, 23:22
Anyone wanna confirm my find or actually do it? Because im tried of seeing useless spam.

xuphorz
July 28th, 2005, 23:27
yup, it works on my 2.0 :D

trew01
July 28th, 2005, 23:27
anyone care to try what he said cause im sick of seeing him rant about my freedom of speach.

®eddragon
July 28th, 2005, 23:36
Are you serious trew01? What Freedom of Speech are you talking about? If you actually took History. You would of known that Freedom of speech means.

The First Amendment states that we can exercise the freedom to say what we want to publicly without government interference. It was specifically formed in response to the previous inability of people to criticize politics and political leaders. Today, freedom of speech is still a revered but also debated issue. People cannot say absolutely anything they want to in any situation. For example, sexual harrassment is a critical issue today. Also, controversies frequently arise when extreme groups, such as “hate groups,” claim the right to speak as they want to.

So stfu and learn agian starting from grade one.

trew01
July 28th, 2005, 23:41
whatever weirdo lol you take things the wrong way sigh so sad to see someone stressing about a simple post implying that most people wont really care to try it unless they have more then one psp. sheesh kinda sad. you need help lol

®eddragon
July 28th, 2005, 23:44
yea I do. lol. I like fighting...lol

parabolee
July 29th, 2005, 00:32
This thread will be closed in 3...2....1....

Thank you for flaming and have a nice day :)

®eddragon
July 29th, 2005, 01:22
its not locked.... All that needs to be done is to take all the flames off. Don't need to close this.

xuphorz
July 29th, 2005, 01:26
its not locked.... All that needs to be done is to take all the flames off. Don't need to close this.
bty, in case you didn't see my other post
it works :D

®eddragon
July 29th, 2005, 02:37
yes I saw it. I just forgot to post. lol. Thanks alot though. Have fun playing with it.

Skez
July 29th, 2005, 18:02
i dont see what the big thrill over homebrew is!
back when i had V 1.0/1.50 i had homebrew and eums on and they sucked!
the homebrew was mainly pointless apps like a calculator or some crappy video which you could probably MP4ify and make as a PSP Playable vid
the emulators where a bit slow and fussy too so i think everyone should be shot if they dont update, plus if you still want homebrew you could allways use PSP emulator for PC

BlackxKnight
July 29th, 2005, 18:18
Skez the NES SNES and SEGA emulators work at or near full speed, with out a doubt definitly playable.....sounds like you should be shot. :P you were probably using them at their early stages before speed was optimised more. using a PSP emulator to run homebrew on your computer???? that defeats the whole purpose of homebrew on the PSP....sure you can get 100% full speed anything on your computer but is your computer small enuf to throw in your pocket....nope.

Red this is not America....seriously think before you speak....with people like you on the interent no wonder other countrys think we are retarded....

®eddragon
July 29th, 2005, 18:43
I know it isn't America. And I know what I said. I just wanted to point out what the damn word means. The word had nothing to do with actual social life. It is all goverment talk.

And you just said we as in America. Well I guess you didn't know what you where talking about.The only retard in America is Bush. But I guess the amount of retards in this world is just growning.

So stop with the flames and move on. And where is the mods??

Kaiser
July 29th, 2005, 20:05
anyone care to try what he said cause im sick of seeing him rant about my freedom of speach.

No such thing on a message board(Otherwise noone would get banned). It really doesn't matter though this was a lame attempt at starting a flame war.

RedKing14CA
July 29th, 2005, 20:17
i cant read those isntructions, but im not getting 2.0 until next year, and then it will be 3.0, and sony is just hurting itself, because now i wont purchase any games that update, i buy 1 game a month, and thats about 30$ a month, 30 times 12 is 360$ sony is losing out on (since the games are about 50, and i take it sony gets most of it) and next year the psp will probably be 199$...

trew01
July 30th, 2005, 00:30
No such thing on a message board(Otherwise noone would get banned). It really doesn't matter though this was a lame attempt at starting a flame war.

look you dont know me and you dont know what i was trying to say aparently, so dont go making me look like a flame war starter man other people have also said they dont really care for this as well. so blow it out your airhole already. I just posted my opinion and he was the one who told me my opinion did not matter. he could of just ignored it and moved on but now your adding gasoline to the fire so your just as much at fault now.

before you go on and start anymore lame assumptions try to take your head from between your legs and realize it was just one mans opinion thats all.

ShinShoryu
July 30th, 2005, 03:07
i dont see what the big thrill over homebrew is!
back when i had V 1.0/1.50 i had homebrew and eums on and they sucked!
the homebrew was mainly pointless apps like a calculator or some crappy video which you could probably MP4ify and make as a PSP Playable vid
the emulators where a bit slow and fussy too so i think everyone should be shot if they dont update, plus if you still want homebrew you could allways use PSP emulator for PC

ahhhhh hahahaha your gay.

Cap'n 1time
July 30th, 2005, 04:54
ahhhhh hahahaha your gay.

not gay... just very ignorant. :mad:

PSP_Newbie
July 30th, 2005, 07:26
well, actually some of the things he is saying is completly true, how the emulators and homebrew WERENT very useful way back when, like, a LONG TIME AGO. as for the rest of the comment, there is no relation to his point, because how good and usefull homebrew was 1.5+ months ago has really nothing to do with how good it is now.
in my opinion, emulators are the best thing about my PSP, and they more than make up for the fact that there arent many good games out right now for the psp. plus, they already got most of the things 2.0 has that are of any use in homebrew version. web browser, background changer, etc. if you think your should update, go ahead, you're the one missing out, but i dont think those that dont "should be shot"^^