PDA

View Full Version : Two Players On PSP...

o2byzst
July 28th, 2005, 22:52
I'm doubting this is possible, but with games like Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct and all the 2d action games like Double Dragon and Contra...is there anyway to play two players?

Is there any way to access a second controller option on the PSP Uo_Snes9x emu?

I'm doubtful any of this is possible but it can't ever hurt to ask, right?

xuphorz
July 28th, 2005, 22:55
I'm doubting this is possible, but with games like Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct and all the 2d action games like Double Dragon and Contra...is there anyway to play two players?

no, not yet
my guess is when the emulator gets to be full speed, they'll work on a multiplayer function

trew01
July 28th, 2005, 23:15

that would be sweet but yeah might have to wait a while for it. from what i have seen they are messing and testing with wifi but who knows when they will be able to make proper use of it.

o2byzst
July 29th, 2005, 04:00
How awesome would a wifi two player mode be? Imagine being able to play SF2T against another player using the PSP wifi function! Hopefully, down the line it will be possible to use multiplayer features.